Technical Support Technician
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Xactware, a Verisk business, specializes in technologies for the
property insurance, remodeling, restoration, and mortgage and
lending industries. Xactware's tools provide claims estimating,
contents replacement, claims management, and property maintenance
solutions for desktop, mobile, and online platforms. Xactware's
services include repair cost research and reports, aerial imagery,
and real-time business intelligence. Xactware has been providing
cloud services for customers since 1995. To learn more about
Xactware please visit us at: Xactware.com. We are proud to be a
part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk
(Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in
insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can
make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other
emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records.
We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending,
and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on
complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a
commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact
sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to
balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our
"returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the
workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual
Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market
innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value.
But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work;
create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the
support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We
have received the Great Place to Work-- Certification for the fifth
consecutive year. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best
Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture
of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse
workforce. Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity
supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and
lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Provides accurate and timely technical support to Xactware, Inc.
customers via telephone, email and chat. Manages support issues of
a complex and technical nature with varying degrees of priority.
Addresses incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring
the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Insures that needs of
customers are met. Champions' customer concerns regarding possible
product defects/design issues. Carries out projects as assigned and
supports other team members in order to represent Xactware, Inc. in
a professional manner.
- Provides technical support via telephone, email and chat.
- Educates customers on the use of Xactware, Inc. products
- Champions Customer issues from feedback stage through delivery
- Assists in testing new and enhanced products.
- Accurately records and maintains incidents in accordance with
- Ability to develop new and update existing Disposition
- Assists Development and Implementation staff in resolving
- Validates and Submit customer defects and enhancements.
- Participates in department team meetings.
- Perform Xactimate provisions
- Perform XactAnalysis provisions
- Troubleshooting Xactimate/XactAnalysis issues
- Mobile Manager installs
- Review event viewer application errors
- Review NSS and NSSPreProc logs to verify restart of
- Fixing sync client errors (QBO, QBD, Sage)
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual
- Completes all special projects and other duties as
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- High school diploma or equivalent education/experience.
- 2 plus years of experience in a customer support environment,
preferably in a high-tech setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to systematically and effectively troubleshoot problems
while ensuring customer satisfaction within stated service level
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to listen effectively and understands the details of a
Other Responsibilities Assigned By Supervisor Or Manager.
- Salary Range $41,400 to 57,200 commensurate with required
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal
opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual
orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes
sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email
address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk
property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting
from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice
Keywords: Xactware, Littleton , Technical Support Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!