Senior SalesForce Developer
Company: Lumen, formally CenturyLink
Posted on: October 14, 2020
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook:
/lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube:
/lumentechnologies.Job SummaryLead Software Developer - Salesforce
and Vlocity--Lead in the team effort to design, develop, code, test
and debug complex software that Lumen is building to create a
ordering flow using Salesforce, Vlocity and existing
implementation.-- Lead review of input for documentation of new or
existing software.-- Apply existing and introduce new and approved
technologies to develop solutions.--This role will be engaged in
all aspects of development life cycle from requirement review,
design, coding, testing and deployment.-- Lead others in the
application of principles, theories and concepts and use of
methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures
to complete projects.-- Job Description
- Partner in an agile SCRUM team environment to be able to
design, develop, code, test and debug new software to build
- Work closely with business partners and technical staff to
create technical solutions that meet business and technical
- Apply principles, theories and concepts and use methodologies,
tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete
projects related to moderately complex software.
- Coordinate and partner with business teams and other IT teams
inside and outside of the organization to identify and manage
dependencies and deliverables, meeting client expectations.
- Use Agile/Scrum methodologies to deliver best-in-class feature
delivery for applications.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and
retrospectives, and required ceremonies to plan, track, and code
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and
actionable software. Create visual representations of logical
business processes using Visio or other open-source design
- Estimates timeline for assigned tasks and ensure that work is
completed with the estimate given.
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of
short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and
- Deliver projects on time and with the highest quality.
- Provide support for business users questions, problem
resolutions and research requests.
- Prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects and
- Accountability for successfully completing assignments or
tasks; making clear, specific commitments to deliver
- Typically 10+ years of professional experience with a
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience and 8+
years with a Master's Degree.--
- 5+ years experience with customization on the Salesforce
- 2+ years experience with Vlocity CPQ specific
- 2+ years of experience with programming Languages - APEX,
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Experience with Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex
- Experience with declarative platform tools (Visual Workflow,
Process Builder, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following programming
languages: Java, C++
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycles.
- Practical knowledge of Java, HTML, Open Source development
- Strong people skills--Effective communication, interpersonal
and analytical skills.
- Training or experience which demonstrates familiarity with
Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and empowered
- Self-starter, can-do attitude a must in a fast-moving business
and technical environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, time management and oral and
written communication skills.
- 3+ years experience with MongoDB (or other NoSQL database)--is
preferredEducationBachelors or EquivalentMasters or
EquivalentRequisition #: 214039When applying for a position, you
may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check,
motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the
requirements for the position. --Job-related concerns noted in the
background screen may disqualify you from the new position or--your
current role. --Background results will be evaluated on a
case-by-case basis.EEO Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). --We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. --Job duties and responsibilities are subject to
change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: Lumen, formally CenturyLink, Littleton , Senior SalesForce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!