Company: LONG Building Technologies
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Position Summary You will join LONG's Accounting and Payroll
team to take initiative and understand and maintain an in-house
payroll system. You will learn all things Payroll at LONG and be a
resource and leader for the Payroll Team.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $75,000 plus potential profit
- Be a leader in the development, maintenance, and implementation
of payroll procedures, policy, spreadsheets, and systems.
- Setup and administer our payroll system including new
pay/benefit codes, taxability, system mapping, and other related
- Research and implement payroll related legislation and
compliance including Certified Payroll and Union Requirements.
- Complete Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Payroll Reporting.
- Produce Monthly Payroll Reconciliations for Balance Sheet
Accounts related to Payroll (FSA, 401k, Tax Liabilities, Workers
- Be cross trained as a backup to process our weekly and biweekly
payroll and other payroll related items.
- Supervise and support a Payroll staff of 2
- Cross Training and Projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Intermediate Skill Set with Microsoft Excel including basic
formulas, filtering, pivot tables, and VLOOKUP's.
- Intermediate Skill Set within Microsoft Outlook including inbox
management and calendar scheduling.Required Knowledge, Skills,
- Respect for a high level of confidentiality and a willingness
to accept responsibility and accountability within the team
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to work independently
with solutions in mind.
- Must be detail oriented. Can see the outlier, mis keyed data
and catch mistakes of yourself and others using a variety of tools
- Enjoys research, internal and external audits, payroll tax,
system testing, and desire to make tasks streamlined.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft GP Dynamics or other Accounting
- Familiarity with Certified Payroll/Prevailing WagesWorking
- Alcohol and Drug-free
- Indoor, office environmentPhysical Requirements
- Routine sitting, lifting, bending, and kneeling
- Ability to life 25 lbs. from floor to countertop and countertop
Keywords: LONG Building Technologies, Littleton , Payroll Supervisor, Human Resources , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!