Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking HR Support Software Sourcer--Primary
- Researching/sourcing technical resumes from varied sources with
a focus on internet and networking research for skills in support
of ongoing hiring needs and talent pipelines
- Creating targeted sourcing strategies for niche and commodity
- Designing and executing research projects into competitor
organizations, including direct outreach to cleared prospects
Collaborating with internal sourcing and recruiting teammates and
management to achieve Talent Acquisition goals Leading with
sourcing industry best practices and effective innovations to raise
the bar on internal sourcing expertise
- Networking both externally and internally to gain access to
more prospective candidates and to keep current on all things
sourcing Surface top notch cleared software and engineering talent
with innovative solutions.
- The Talent Sourcing Specialist will work on the the clients TA
team supporting our most critical software sourcing needs.
- We partner with our business to identify critical and strategic
needs, delivering premier talent.
- Sourcing specialists within TA do not perform full life cycle
recruiting instead they focus on the hunt generating prospects and
candidates for our critical and hard to find cleared skill sets
this position will support
- Software specific critical needs for our Engineering &
Technology Team This position may be located at any location though
virtual work may be considered.
- Desired experience with Kenexa Brass Ring, Avature and other
sourcing tools.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com $$$ PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Littleton , HR Support, Human Resources , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!