Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
Wind Crest is a beautiful 84-acre continuing care retirement
community located in Highlands Ranch, just 15 minutes southwest of
Denver, Colorado. We're part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
We are hiring a Bartender. In this role, you are responsible for
preparing cocktails, taking food orders, serving alcoholic and
nonalcoholic beverages while providing service that aligns with the
Erickson Senior Living Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategic
Pay Range of $14-21/hour based upon experience
How you will make an Impact:
- Ensure a smooth and timely experience for all guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Become a subject matter expert on menu items, ingredients, and
- Prepare cocktails and serves nonalcoholic drinks and food to
patrons of the pub or restaurant.
- Take food and beverage orders and handle payment.
- Replenish and prepare supplies.
What we offer:
- Quality of life - most of our restaurant's employees are out
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment
- Discounted meals in our restaurants
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
- Meet the state's age requirement for serving alcohol.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in a kitchen/service environment preferred.
- T.I.P.s or ServSafe Alcohol preferred. Training must be
completed with 90 days of commencing employment unless the state
- Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the
- Be able to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Littleton , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!