Global Solutions Manager - Reservations
Company: Group Voyagers
Posted on: June 25, 2022
THE POSITIONThe Global Solutions Manager is responsible for the
global contact center technical work streams, typically to deliver
solutions via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled technology team.
The role requires a leader who is proficient at delivering complex
applications, breaking down barriers for the team(s), planning at a
higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when
needed. The role is required to help with defining needs and
feeding these into the process that will enable resources to be
appropriately allocated. Additionally, the role is responsible for
ensuring the smooth functioning of technical operations that
support and drive the overall goals and objectives of the contact
centers. The Global Solutions Manager will be key to decisions that
will build a high performing team, where people are excited about
the work they are undertaking.This Global Solutions Managers role
covers three main areas
- DeliveryAnd will deliver the following resultsLeadership
- Promote a customer centric culture inside the development
- Manage and develop a high performing collaborative, globally
distributed, Development team.
- Provide thought leadership on roadmaps to enable the delivery
of key business objectives.
- Promote Lean and Agile practices within the team.Relationships
- Establish trust and build strong working relationships with
peers and business stakeholders.
- Act as an intermediary within and external to the technology
- Gather and parse the opinions of multiple stakeholders.
- Promote a customer centric culture.Delivery
- Ensure applications are designed, developed, and deployed
efficiently and successfully.
- Facilitate a collaborative, dynamic planning process helping
Owners and Business Analysts prioritize the work against the
capacity and capability of the Development team.
- Track and communicate delivery progress, risks, and
- Remove impediments to the Development team(s)
- Manage technology operations and availability.
- Develop, implement, and manage the creation of standardized
processes and best practices.
- Connect with the Business, with an in depth understanding of
how we create, develop, build, sell, market, and operate all
product under the Globus family of brands.
- Proactively solve business issues and manage stakeholder
- Self-organizing and achievement orientated
- Strong customer focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in changing circumstances
- Empathy, tact, and sound sense of judgment
- Strong negotiation skillsEXPERIENCE
- 10+ years leading teams in a complex environment
- Experience working with outsource developers
- Demonstrated experience working in a globally distributed team
across multiple time zones
- Experience and knowledge of contact centers and guest
- Functional knowledge of Power Platform with a strong focus on
Power Automate, Power BI and Microsoft solutions
- Understanding and application of Agile concepts such as
- Deep understanding of business and technology processes as well
as software integration and implementation EDUCATION
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related discipline.
- Scrum, Lean, Product Owner or related certification highly
desired. EOEWhile performing this job, it will require: Eight (8)
hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending;
answering the telephone; entering data into the computer;
retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from
Keywords: Group Voyagers, Littleton , Global Solutions Manager - Reservations, Hospitality & Tourism , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!