Company: Lariat Lodge Brewing
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Summary of Position:Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish,
vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare
and portion food products prior to cooking. Also perform other
duties in the areas of food andfinal plate preparation including
plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate
garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and
other food items for cooking in broilers,
- ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion
sizes, cooking methods, quality standards
- and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line
stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard
portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including
tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta
- cookers, saut-- burners, convection oven, flat top range and
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, saut--ing or
other cooking methods by portioning, battering,
- breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist
for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing
- the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen
Manager or manager-on-duty
Keywords: Lariat Lodge Brewing, Littleton , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!