Medical Office Receptionist
Company: Rocky Mountain Kidney Care
Posted on: September 21, 2023
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated person to fill a Medical
Office Receptionist position at Rocky Mountain Kidney care in Lone
- Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful
- Primary for answering telephone, screens and directs calls,
takes messages, and provides information, and documents as
- Issues forms to patients to complete, gives clear instructions,
and offers assistance. Reviews all forms for completion and
- Checks in patients, verify and update necessary information in
the medical record, obtains copies of ID and insurance card(s);
takes patients' photo.
- Screens visitors and responds to routine requests for
- Maintains work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
Including restocking patient pamphlets in lobby racks.
- Maintains monthly scorecard and reporting daily numbers.
- Confirms appointments.
- Ensures all calls returned by End of Day, consistently
documenting in Patient's chart details of every call/visit.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of
personal and financial information, per HIPAA, and patient safety
per OSHA guidelines.
Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list of the
responsibilities of the position.
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Exceptional customer service and critical thinking skills
- Ability to defusing tense situations through diplomatic
- Ability to operate computer and other office equipment
- Three years' experience working in direct patient care
scenarios. Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent extended periods of standing, bending, stooping,
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous paid-time off
- 401k Retirement Plan with a company match Liberty
Administrative Services, LLC provides an inclusive and safe
environment for all applicants and employees. Liberty
Administrative Services, LLC treats all individuals equally without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender identity, gender
expression, transgender), sexual orientation, age, pregnancy,
parenthood, marital status, national origin or ancestry,
citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic
predisposition or carrier status or any other impermissible factor
according to applicable law.
For applicants in need of assistance or special accommodations for
any part of the application process because of a medical condition
or disability, please send an email to to let us know the nature of
Keywords: Rocky Mountain Kidney Care, Littleton , Medical Office Receptionist, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!