In-Home Registered Nurse-Outpatient - $5k Sign On Bonus - Home Health
Company: AllHealth Network
Posted on: September 19, 2023
In-Home Registered Nurse-Outpatient - $5k Sign On BonusJob
Provide person-centered nursing care that supports the delivery of
behavioral health treatment services in the AllHealth medication
services clinics; Promote efficient coordination of client care
through collaborative practice and ongoing behavioral and nursing
care management in order to improve care delivery and health
Goals and Objectives:
* Meet productivity standards for the job role.
* Provide Internal and external care coordination services to
effectively manage the physical and behavioral health care needs of
clients and insure seamless integration of complex services.
* Provide therapeutic interventions and documentation to meet
regulatory standards and/or contractual requirements.
* Actively participate and contribute within a team-based model of
care to ensure integration of services and promote improved client
* Improve client satisfaction and health outcomes through direct
client services, triage management and collaborative care
* Promote positive culture of collaboration within AllHealth
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work positively and cohesively as a member of the Medication
Services team to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of
* Communicate effectively and work positively as a liaison to other
internal and external providers to optimize care coordination and
integration of care.
* Communicate effectively to establish supportive therapeutic
relationships with clients in order to evaluate, screen, educate
and provide therapeutic interventions and care coordination to best
meet client treatment goals.
* Screen clients for health issues related to the use of
psychotropic medications as well as other medical concerns, provide
education regarding managing chronic illnesses, and make referrals
to ongoing care as indicated.
* Skillfully observe, assess and accurately document client's
mental status and progress; provide appropriate interventions and
communication to other involved team members.
* In consultation with medical providers, monitor all client lab
work. Consult with medical provider regarding any changes or
concerns and document lab results accurately.
* Triage and respond in a timely, efficient manner to client
questions, concerns and needs as well as questions and requests
from external providers regarding client care and medication
treatment to best support clients in using their medications safely
and effectively and in attaining their identified goals.
* Attend staff meetings and participate as an active member of the
Medication Services team.
* Complete all required paperwork accurately, legibly and within
* Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures.
* Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning
(both online training and face-to-face training) within required
* Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position
and the experience, education and ability of the employee.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
* Registered Nurse with current Colorado license.
* BSN preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years of related clinical nursing practice
experience with diverse populations in a physical and/or behavioral
* Demonstrated ability in nursing assessment including evaluation
and interpretation of medical and behavioral health
* Knowledge and familiarity of nursing care management concepts,
and psychotropic medications.
* Possess advanced written and oral communication, decision making
and problem solving skills, efficient time management with
* Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently
and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and
* Ability to operate PC-based software programs including
proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer based systems
Salary: $75,000 - $83,000 annually with a $5,000 Sign On Bonus
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the
AllHealth Network salary range for this position. Actual salaries
will vary and may be above or below the range based on various
factors including but not limited to experience, education,
training, merit, and the ability to embody the AllHealth Network
mission and values. The range listed is just one component of
AllHealth Networks' total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives as well as
a generous benefits package detailed below.
Benefits & Perks for Employees Working 30 hours or more:
First, you would be joining on of Denver's Top Places to Work! We
are honored to receive this amazing designation and we know it is
recognition from our engaged staff who believe they are taken care
of, listened to, and believe they are part of something bigger.
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps
(CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate
in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a
comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
* Positive, collaborative team culture
* Competitive compensation structure
* Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D
Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible
* Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6%
* Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
* Additional Benefits
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: AllHealth Network, Littleton , In-Home Registered Nurse-Outpatient - $5k Sign On Bonus - Home Health, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!