Company: Sky Ridge Medical Center
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $26.26 - $40.50 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range. Eligible for a $10k sign on bonus! Introduction Do you want
to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Surgical
Technician? At Sky Ridge Medical Center, you come first. HCA
Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support
our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Benefits Sky Ridge Medical Center, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. You contribute to our success. Every role has
an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to
make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Surgical
Technician like you to be a part of our team. Job Summary and
Qualifications We are seeking a Surgical Technician III to ensure
that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Surgical Tech III
- You will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills
necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures
performed in the department in the scrub role.
- You will be experienced in all aspects as aseptic technique,
setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed
for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed; and breaking
down cases at the end of the procedure.
- You may come in contact with medications and therefore must
demonstrate understanding of proper medication management and
storage as well as maintaining a secure medication
- You will act as a preceptor, resource and mentor for new staff
members, surgical technician students and existing staff. What
qualifications you will need:
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart
Association or American Red Cross required.
- Registration as a Surgical Tech by Colorado Division of
Registration (DORA) required.
- Current CST Certification from NBSTSA preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room
- One (1) year minimum experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in the scrub role and responsibilities for
multiple surgical specialties preferred. This role requires you to
be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved). Sky Ridge Medical Center has grown to become a 284
plus bed destination hospital in Lone Tree, Colorado with a
reputation for providing clinical excellence and world-class
service to our patients and employees. Sky Ridge offers
high-quality compassionate care through patient-centered programs
such as a comprehensive Cancer Center, adult and pediatric
emergency departments, an award-winning Birth Place, and a state of
the art Spine and Total Joint Center. We offer extensive services
and the latest technology in our specialties of women's care,
pediatric care, orthopedic services, robotic surgery center, and
top-rated emergency care in our Level II Trauma Center. We strive
to provide healthier tomorrows for our patients and families in our
community.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget
good people." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We
are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent
Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Surgical
Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of
caring! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Sky Ridge Medical Center, Littleton , Surgical Technician, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!