RN Wellness - South Denver Metro - Med Surg
Company: VNA Colorado
Posted on: September 16, 2023
RN Wellness - South Denver MetroColorado Visiting Nurse
Association (CVNA) has an immediate opening for a RN Wellness for
the South Denver Metro Area. Excellent position for RN's desiring a
shorter work shift compared to 8 to 12 hour shifts.
Schedule: Variable, M-F, 1-3 shifts per week, 5-6 hours per shift
(no weekends/no holidays for medical foot care)
Location: Littleton, Highlands Ranch, South Denver, Parker, Castle
Rock, Aurora, included but limited too. Reporting out of the Arvada
Pay Range Exact Amount: $24.65 per hour
Supplemental Pay: Based on position, schedule and/or availability:
Paid Mileage/Shift Diffs/Stipends/Overtime.
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement: Sixty-two and a half cents per
mile - one of the highest in the industry!
CULTURE, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
* We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters for
our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming, supportive
and inclusive care to our patients and a work environment where all
team members feel respected and valued.
* We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team
members with two, free, confidential and robust benefit programs
designed to provide solutions to the logistical and financial
problems that arise in life.
* Low healthcare premiums: no increases in five out of the last
seven years, including 2023
* Employer pays over 90% of employee medical premium in some
* Health Savings Account (HSA) with significant Employer Funding:
Single $1,000, Family $2,000
* Healthcare Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month
following date of hire
* Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB
(Extended Illness Bank): accrued
* Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
* 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8% of
* Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
* Company-Paid Costco Membership
* Education Reimbursement Program
* Clinical Career Ladders
* Certification Pay
* Generous Discover-a-Star Team Member Referral Program
* Robust Team Member Service Awards
* Early Wage Access
* Legal and Identity Protection
REWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:
Responsible for performing direct patient care at all types of
Community Wellness Clinics (Medical Foot Care, Immunizations, and
Corporate Health sites), which are based on a wellness model using
the principles of health promotion, health monitoring, health
maintenance and disease prevention.
WHAT WE WILL LOVE ABOUT YOU:
* Minimum Education: Completion of an approved educational program
* Minimum Experience: Proven Physical assessment skills for
continuum of the population. Experience working with the elderly
population and the public preferred.
* Required License: Current Colorado RN license or license from
state of primary residence if participating in the NLC (Nurse
Licensure Comact.) Valid Colorado state driver's license and proof
of auto insurance.
* Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 25 lbs.
* Care Synergy & Affiliate team members are eligible for one (1)
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is affiliated with Care
Synergy, a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and
palliative care organizations serving Colorado's Front Range and
the Region's Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care
Network. Care Synergy provides mission support services to better
equip Colorado Visiting Nurse Association to operate as a distinct
and independent organization while working together to share best
practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
If you need assistance completing the electronic application please
contact our Talent Acquisition team via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Human
Resources Department at (303) 228-5647. Applications can be
completed in-person at any one of our affiliate office
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities
or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation/identity, transgender status, pregnancy, creed,
ancestry, genetic information, marital status, military status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment
based on any of these protected classifications.
Keywords: VNA Colorado, Littleton , RN Wellness - South Denver Metro - Med Surg, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!