Licensed Mental Health Practitioner - LCSW/LPC/LMFT
Company: Mental Health Center of Denver
Posted on: September 15, 2023
MENTAL HEALTH CENTER OF DENVER
LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST - LCSW/LPC/LMFT
The Mental Health Center of Denver has immediate need of Licensed
Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Workers
(LCSW) and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
The Mental Health Center of Denver is a place for recovery,
resilience and well-being, known locally and nationally as a model
for innovative and effective community behavioral healthcare.
Consistently named Denver's Top Places to Work
The Mental Health Center of Denver has been named a Top Workplace
by the Denver Post ten -years in a row! -We believe that all people
are resilient - they can and do recover from mental illness. At the
Mental Health Center of Denver, we hire people dedicated to working
towards that goal.
Provide direct mental health clinical assessments and treatment to
individuals with mental illness. Work with others in a clinical
team environment to help individuals move toward recovery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide psychological evaluations/problem identification,
crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy
to assigned clients.
- Provide case management services to clients as needed or
- Develop treatment plans; monitor treatment progress and
follow-up at disposition times.
- Assist clients with psychological development, social
development, and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate client's use of other MHCD programs and outside
- Coordinate medication/medicinal needs of clients with
psychiatrists, nurses, and other medical sources.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with
- Participate in team/department meetings, in-services, and
supervisory sessions as required.
- Perform 27-10 (M-1) "mental health hold" evaluations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Master's Degree in social work, psychology, or similar field.
Current license as a LCSW/LPC/LMFT in the State of Colorado.
Minimum of one to three years' experience in clinical social work.
with moderate to severe and persistently mentally ill
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy. -
- Knowledge of community resources. -
- Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene
- Familiarity with the DSM V and diagnostic techniques.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. -
- Ability to work flexible and on-call hours which may be
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma-informed care
Keywords: Mental Health Center of Denver, Littleton , Licensed Mental Health Practitioner - LCSW/LPC/LMFT, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!