Registered Nurse Operating Room - OR - Operating Room
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Registered Nurse Operating RoomWelcome to Centura Health
At Centura Health, we're on a mission to heal individuals and uplift communities. We have locations throughout Colorado, Utah, and western Kansas, giving you opportunity to grow your career and impact the communities you serve. We deliver the same high standard of care to our employees as we do to our patients. With 25 hospitals, home care and hospice care, medical clinics, flight care, telehealth and over 100 physician practices, join us where your opportunities are endless!
Flourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants with at least six months of direct RN experience are eligible for up to a $20,000 sign-on bonus!*
Based on your location you may also be eligible for an additional relocation bonus up to $8,000! *some exclusions may apply
* To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, you must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply.
Centura Health's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey. We offer Certification pay and a Clinical Career Ladder to help you grow and regognize your contributions to clinical excellence!
As a Nurse at Centura, you will assume responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. You will promote the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act, and demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
Day to Day duties:
* Circulate and/or Scrub on all cases. Primarily, Gen, Ortho (Totals) Neuro, OB/GYN, ENT, Urology.
* Associates are cross trained for all services, no specialized service Teams.
* Giving breaks and/or providing additional supplies and sterile instruments as needed during operations.
* Assisting with Room turnover and restocking for next day's cases.
* Acting as an advocate for patient before, during and after surgery.
10 OR Suites
Approx. 450-500 cases per month
Schedule: 36hrs/Week- Days- Variable shift times per surgical volume and current unit needs
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact,
* Colorado Only: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
* Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
* BLS from the American Heart Association required
* One year experience preferred
* Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
* Call Requirements: 4-6 call shifts in a 6 week period
* 30Min. Callback radius required
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Littleton Adventist Hospital is a 231-bed, full-service medical center delivering quality care and Level II emergency care for more than 28 years. Located in the Denver suburb of Littleton, CO, the hospital is surrounded by residential neighborhoods, retail, dining, Littleton's charming "old town" area, and abundant outdoor space with trails, nature centers and golf courses.---In addition to numerous awards for care excellence, we are also leading the way in health care environmental sustainability. Our associates are actively engaged in protecting the health of our environment, working tirelessly to minimize negative environmental impacts. Our sustainable achievements have been recognized with several local and national awards, including the Top 25 Environmental Excellence Award from Practice Greenhealth for three consecutive years (2014- 2016). If you want to be part of a team where our mission to care touches more than just the patient, we look forward to meeting you.
"Littleton Adventist is actively looking for new team members to join our team. We're looking for candidates that are passionate about the OR and want to push themselves to excel in their careers. We cover most service lines here with no dedicated teams so you will get the chance to gain skills across multiple services. Call will be required for most FT/PT positions. Flexible scheduling to allow a great work/life balance, great team environment. Candidates that can scrub and circulate are preferred but will considers RNs that only circulate. Certified and non-certified Surgical Techs accepted".
Hiring Manager- Sam B.
$30.25 - $50.81 / hour
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
At Centura, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and include Health Insurance Plan Options, Dental, Vision, 401K with generous matching, a Daycare FSA that includes a company contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness and so much more! You can find a comprehensive list of our benefits HERE.
Registered Nurse Operating RoomWelcome to Centura Health
Keywords: Centura Health, Littleton , Registered Nurse Operating Room - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
here to apply!