RN Systemwide Float Pool - System Float
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: May 21, 2023
RN Systemwide Float PoolWelcome to Centura Health
At Centura Health, we're on a mission to heal individuals and uplift communities. We have locations throughout Colorado, Utah, and western Kansas, giving you opportunity to grow your career and impact the communities you serve. We deliver the same high standard of care to our employees as we do to our patients. With 25 hospitals, home care and hospice care, medical clinics, flight care, telehealth and over 100 physician practices, join us where your opportunities are endless!
Flourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants with at least six months of direct RN experience are eligible for up to a $20,000 sign-on bonus!*
Based on your location you may also be eligible for an additional relocation bonus up to $8,000! *some exclusions may apply
* To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, you must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply.
At Centura, we value incredible people with incredible skills. Our nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence.
In this role you will:
* Assume responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the patient.
* Promote optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act.
* Demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
What is Enterprise Float Pool?
Our Enterprise Float Pool Level 3 team members have the opportunity to float to multiple units within a geographic group of hospitals, bringing their skills and expertise to a variety of units including Critical Care, ED, Surgical Services, Medical Surgical, Procedural, Women's Services and Behavioral Health. This pool will provide additional support to supplement the workload and staffing needs across the system.
Level 3 Enterprise Float Pool Pay and Benefits:
* $75.00/Hr. Flat Rate
* Eligible for evening, night and weekend differentials
* PRN roles are eligible for an additional 15% differential
* Flexibility of travel nursing while having built in benefits including Health, 401K and paid vacation
* Stability of hours, consistency of systems and opportunity to be part of our compassionate care teams
* Opportunity to float to several Magnet-designated hospitals and a variety of units, specialties, and leaders to find your true passions and further your career
* Managed by compassionate, empathic leaders whose primary goal is supporting you
* Live and work in some of the most beautiful locations in Colorado and Western Colorado
* Travel to the most beautiful locations in Colorado & Western Kansas with built in benefits including Health, 401K and Paid Vacation and the stability of hours, consistency & stability across systems while still having a home base.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
Enterprise Float Pool Level 3 employees must be available to take travel assignments to all hospitals within our system.
Qualified candidates this role will need the following:
* For Full Time/Part Time positions: 18 months of experience in unit type/specialty area
* For PRN positions: 24 months of experience in unit type/specialty area
* RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact,
* Colorado Only: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
* Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
* BLS from the American Heart Association required
* Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to unit type or specialty area
* Additional certifications required based on specialty
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
At Centura, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and include Health Insurance Plan Options, Dental, Vision, 401K with generous matching, a Daycare FSA that includes a company contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness and so much more! You can find a comprehensive list of our benefits HERE.
RN Systemwide Float PoolWelcome to Centura Health
Keywords: Centura Health, Littleton , RN Systemwide Float Pool - System Float, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
here to apply!