RN CLinician - Clinic
Company: US Oncology, Inc
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Colorado's largest and most comprehensive provider of cancer care has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full-Time Nurse Clinician in our SE Division. This position may report to our Littleton, Swedish, Centennial or Aurora clinics.
We realize that it sounds clich-- but it is true - taking care of cancer patients is a calling. It's much more than a job. Each of us has a unique story that brought us to Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers (RMCC), but those stories usually share common themes of care, compassion, and commitment.
No matter the role each RMCC team member serves in, the goal is the same: to provide the best care possible for each and every one of our patients. Whether we are a nurse holding our patient's hand, or a scheduler on the phone finding an appointment that fits into a patient's schedule, we are deeply connected to our patients and do what we can to help.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you join our team.
Salary Range: $36.00-42.00
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certification, etc. As of the date of this posting, in addition to your salary, RMCC offer the following benefits for this position, subject to eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; health savings account; flexible spending accounts; 401(k) retirement plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance; long-term disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; PTO, holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, and employee paid critical illness and accident insurance.
* Coordination of patient care with both internal and outside entities
* Triage patient calls regarding treatment and symptom management
* Oversees patient compliance and adherence to oral chemotherapy regimens
* Assists in patient education and follow up after initial chemotherapy regimens
* Assists physicians with IKM chemotherapy regimens
* Manages electronic and call in prescriptions and management of narcotic and chemotherapy refill requests
* Assists with calling patients lab results and scan as needed
* Assists the MA staff with disability and FMLA paperwork
* Acts as a liaison between physician outside resources
* Acts a liaison between the infusion suite and the physicians/mid-level providers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination. Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 40 lbs. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education.
All qualified candidates are required to pass a background check and non-federal drug test (which excludes marijuana) post offer of employment and prior to hire.
Keywords: US Oncology, Inc, Littleton , RN CLinician - Clinic, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
here to apply!