RN Weekend Option Cardiac Neuro - Neurology
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: May 20, 2023
RN Weekend Option Cardiac NeuroWelcome to Centura Health
At Centura Health, we're on a mission to heal individuals and uplift communities. We have locations throughout Colorado, Utah, and western Kansas, giving you opportunity to grow your career and impact the communities you serve. We deliver the same high standard of care to our employees as we do to our patients. With 25 hospitals, home care and hospice care, medical clinics, flight care, telehealth and over 100 physician practices, join us where your opportunities are endless!
Flourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants with at least six months of direct RN experience are eligible for up to a $20,000 sign-on bonus!*
Based on your location you may be eligible for an additional relocation bonus up to $8,000*! Some bonus exclusions may apply.
* Must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply.
Centura Health's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey. We offer Certification pay and a Clinical Career Ladder to help you grow and regognize your contributions to clinical excellence!
As a Nurse at Centura, you will assume responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. You will promote the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act, and demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
Weekend Option Commitment & Differential
* RN Weekend Option position requires six month commitment to working weekend schedule. $10/hr weekend option differential applies for Saturday and Sunday shifts.
* $5.75 Nights Differential 11PM - 7AM
* $2.75 Evenings Differential 7PM - 11PM
* Differentials are on top of hourly base rate
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact,
* Colorado Only: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
* Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
* Minimum of 6 months of RN experience required
* One year experience preferred
* BLS from the American Heart Association required
* ACLS required within 6 months of hire or transfer
* NIHSS required within 6 months of hire or transfer
* Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
* 7PM - 7:30AM
* 12 x 3 Schedule
* Ratios for Days - 1:5 & 1:6
* Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Littleton Adventist Hospital is a 231-bed, full-service medical center delivering quality care and Level II emergency care for more than 28 years. Located in the Denver suburb of Littleton, CO, the hospital is surrounded by residential neighborhoods, retail, dining, Littleton's charming "old town" area, and abundant outdoor space with trails, nature centers and golf courses. In addition to numerous awards for care excellence, we are also leading the way in health care environmental sustainability. Our associates are actively engaged in protecting the health of our environment, working tirelessly to minimize negative environmental impacts. Our sustainable achievements have been recognized with several local and national awards, including the Top 25 Environmental Excellence Award from Practice Greenhealth for three consecutive years (2014- 2016). If you want to be part of a team where our mission to care touches more than just the patient, we look forward to meeting you.
$30.25 - $50.81 / hour
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
At Centura, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and include Health Insurance Plan Options, Dental, Vision, 401K with generous matching, a Daycare FSA that includes a company contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness and so much more! You can find a comprehensive list of our benefits HERE.
RN Weekend Option Cardiac NeuroWelcome to Centura Health
Keywords: Centura Health, Littleton , RN Weekend Option Cardiac Neuro - Neurology, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
here to apply!