Registered Nurse - Medication Assisted Treatment
Company: AllHealth Network
Posted on: November 21, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to support our
Medication Clinic at our Sycamore location providing skilled
nursing services which include the administration of long acting
injectable medications, medication packing, & individualized
medication education for clients. This is a part-time (20 hours per
week) position in Littleton, CO, working Monday - Friday, between
the hours of 8AM - 5PM.
The MAT RN will be a part of our Medication Services Team but will
specifically support two PMHNPs with our MAT clients. Medication
Assisted Treatment utilizes medications (i.e., Naloxone,
Buprenorphine, Suboxone, Gabapentin, Vivitrol, Antabuse) to help
individuals with substance use disorders to address their
addiction. The clinic operates Monday thru Friday at the Sycamore
location. The program is comprised of waivered prescribers and a
nurse. Clients are often connected to an outpatient clinician in
the Recovery Cooperative as needed. Private Insurance, Medicaid,
Medicare and indigent funding accepted. *Hourly Rate: $33 - $38 an
hour* Job Purpose:
Provide person-centered nursing care that supports the delivery of
behavioral health treatment services in the AllHealth medication
services clinics; Promote efficient coordination of client care
through collaborative practice and ongoing behavioral and nursing
care management in order to improve care delivery and health
outcomes. Goals and Objectives: * Meet productivity standards for
the job role.
* Provide Internal and external care coordination services to
effectively manage the physical and behavioral health care needs of
clients and insure seamless integration of complex services.
* Provide therapeutic interventions and documentation to meet
regulatory standards and/or contractual requirements.
* Actively participate and contribute within a team-based model of
care to ensure integration of services and promote improved client
* Improve client satisfaction and health outcomes through direct
client services, triage management and collaborative care
* Promote positive culture of collaboration within AllHealth
Network. Duties and Responsibilities: * Work positively and
cohesively as a member of the Medication Services team to
effectively and efficiently meet the needs of clients.
* Communicate effectively and work positively as a liaison to other
internal and external providers to optimize care coordination and
integration of care.
* Communicate effectively to establish supportive therapeutic
relationships with clients in order to evaluate, screen, educate
and provide therapeutic interventions and care coordination to best
meet client treatment goals.
* Screen clients for health issues related to the use of
psychotropic medications as well as other medical concerns, provide
education regarding managing chronic illnesses, and make referrals
to ongoing care as indicated.
* Skillfully observe, assess and accurately document client's
mental status and progress; provide appropriate interventions and
communication to other involved team members.
* In consultation with medical providers, monitor all client lab
work. Consult with medical provider regarding any changes or
concerns and document lab results accurately.
* Triage and respond in a timely, efficient manner to client
questions, concerns and needs as well as questions and requests
from external providers regarding client care and medication
treatment to best support clients in using their medications safely
and effectively and in attaining their identified goals.
* Attend staff meetings and participate as an active member of the
Medication Services team.
* Complete all required paperwork accurately, legibly and within
* Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures.
* Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning
(both online training and face-to-face training) within required
* Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position
and the experience, education and ability of the employee. Key
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
Education: * Registered Nurse with current Colorado license.
* BSN preferred. Experience: * Minimum of 2 years of related
clinical nursing practice experience with diverse populations in a
physical and/or behavioral health setting. Skills/Knowledge: *
Demonstrated ability in nursing assessment including evaluation and
interpretation of medical and behavioral health information.
* Knowledge and familiarity of nursing care management concepts,
and psychotropic medications.
* Possess advanced written and oral communication, decision making
and problem solving skills, efficient time management with
* Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently
and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and
* Ability to operate PC-based software programs including
proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer based systems
*Salary: $57,000 - $70,000 annually*
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the
AllHealth Network salary range for this position. Actual salaries
will vary and may be above or below the range based on various
factors including but not limited to experience, education,
training, merit, and the ability to embody the AllHealth Network
mission and values. The range listed is just one component of
AllHealth Networks' total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives as well as
a generous benefits package detailed below. *Benefits & Perks for
Employees Working 30 hours or more: *
First, you would be joining on of Denver's Top Places to Work! We
are honored to receive this amazing designation and we know it is
recognition from our engaged staff who believe they are taken care
of, listened to, and believe they are part of something bigger.
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps
(CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate
in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a
comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes: *
Positive, collaborative team culture
* Competitive compensation structure
* Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D
Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible
* Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6%
* Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
* Additional Benefits AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity
employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual
orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status,
ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic
information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and
inclusion, or any other protected status. *Education*
* Bachelors or better in Nursing *Licenses & Certifications*
* RN Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Littleton,Colorado,80120,United States, Littleton, CO
80120 Job Type: Part-time Pay: $33.00 - $38.00 per hour
Keywords: AllHealth Network, Littleton , Registered Nurse - Medication Assisted Treatment, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!