Admissions Coordinator - $1500 Sign On Bonus - Mental Health Treatment
Company: Sandstone Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position: Admissions Coordinator - Substance Use / Mental Health
Treatment ProgramLocation: Denver, Colorado (Onsite
Position)Schedule: Sunday to Thursday - 1:30pm to 10:00pm
Position Overview: Admissions Coordinators will be primarily
responsible for processing new inbound calls and inquiries, web
form submissions, and web-based chat for Sandstone Care services.
Admission Coordinators work in a fast-paced environment fielding
3000+ calls a month and are responsible for supporting as many
clients and families as possible in their search for life saving
treatment. Admission Coordinators work from beginning to end with
families, clients, and professionals and represent our multiple
different treatment centers and levels of care across the Country.
Admission Coordinators also contribute to the collateral contact
efforts for existing Sandstone Care clients and supports Sandstone
Care therapists with client placement before, during and after
Compensation: $22 per Hour + $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Shift Differentials:
- Late Shift - $2/hour = Monday-Friday 7pm - 6am
- Weekend Shift - $2/hour = Saturday-Sunday 6am - 7pm
- Late Weekend Shift - $3/hour = Saturday-Sunday 7pm - 6am
- $1-2/Hour Post-Hire Performance Based Raises Available
- Medical, Dental, Vision - Short/Long Term Disability and Life
- 401k Program with up to a 5% Match
- 4 weeks paid days off per calendar year (combination of PTO and
Paid Floating Holidays)
- A collaborative and supportive community of therapists and team
- Small case loads for a focus on individualized support for
- A company culture that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and
equity for clients and staff
- Personal and Professional growth opportunities
This role is a key factor in Sandstone's growth as an organization.
With more growth planned in coming months/years, we are looking for
motivated and excited team members who see that vision and want to
be a part of helping assist that growth. This position requires the
candidate to be open to feedback, transparent metrics, and regular
performance coaching and review.
Training & Experience:
- PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST
- Candidates must have prior experience working in admissions for
substance use and/or mental health
- Previous experience with substance abuse treatment is
preferred; preferred experience with a treatment facility in the
detox, residential, partial hospitalization ("PHP"), and/or
intensive outpatient ("IOP) settings preferred.
- Strong competence working with many computer systems required:
CRM (Salesforce), Billing Software, Medical Health Records, Office
Suite and more.
- Ability to type 50+ WPM while maintaining a conversation and
proficient in English both written and verbal.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
Other Duties & Responsibilities of the Position
- Contribute to a high-performing culture, focused on partnering
with clients as we Inspire and Empower Change
- Complete verification of insurance benefits, coordinate payment
from public funding sources, and private pay
- Participate in weekly team and cross department meetings to
collaborate and remain in sync in an ever-changing environment of
- Work closely with all members of the clinical and outreach team
to assure positive working relationships with our referral partners
and professional communities
- Must have the ability to express ideas clearly, concisely,
convincingly, and effectively when addressing an audience,
specifically as it relates to conveying the benefit of accessing
Sandstone Care services and treatment
- To consistently exercise good judgment and adequate emotional
stability in evaluating situations and making decisions despite the
pressures of deadlines or the occurrence of unexpected stressful
- Other duties as assigned
Sandstone Care is a teen and young adult behavioral health
treatment program offering a full continuum of care. We deliver
care through an innovative treatment approach which addresses not
only mental health concerns, but also supports the entire ecosystem
including treating the broader family system, providing academic &
vocational support, and helping clients build new, healthy
communities to support their longer term recovery.
Keywords: Sandstone Care, Littleton , Admissions Coordinator - $1500 Sign On Bonus - Mental Health Treatment, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!