Patient Care Coordinator - Internal Medicine at Ridgeline
Company: OnPoint Medical Group
Posted on: September 17, 2022
OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an outstanding Patient
Care Coordinator to join our team at OnPoint Internal Medicine at
Ridgeline in Highlands Ranch! Come join a great group of medical
professionals as our network continues to grow! OnPoint Medical
Group is a physician-led network of skilled Primary and Urgent care
providers who are committed to expanding access to quality
healthcare in the most effective and affordable manner possible.
Our "Circle of Care" has one primary goal - to ensure the health
and wellness of members and their families. We do this by providing
access to a comprehensive menu of medical services from one unified
physician group in their neighborhoods. With doctors, nurses,
specialists, labs and medical records all interlinked and
coordinated, patient care has never been in better hands. Summary:
The Patient Care Coordinator works in the front office of OnPoint
Medical Group's medical clinics. This position is responsible to
greet patients, answer phone calls timely, activate patient files,
and move patients through a pre-determined protocol to ensure a
smooth visit with the clinic providers. This position is required
to provide excellent customer service to new and existing patients
as this position is often the first interaction that a patient has
with OnPoint Medical Group. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following statements are illustrative of the essential duties
of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral
duties that may be required. We retain the right to modify or
change the essential and additional functions of the job at any
- Responsible for greeting incoming patients in person or over
the phone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Completes pre visit planning including but not limited to,
contacting patient for updated insurance, completing insurance
verification and updating patient record.
- Responsible to registering new patients and verifying patient
information is correct for existing patients.
- Collecting co-pays and payments when needed.
- Responsible to answer inbound calls to schedule patients as
well as act as liaison to clinical staff for patient
- Completes administrative duties that ensure the patient's visit
is smooth, billing can be processed in a timely manner, and the
front office remains clutter-free and organized.
- Responsible for completing outbound calls to patients to
- Performs duties to achieve or exceed established service
- Maintains confidentiality and follows HIPAA guidelines.
- Punctual and regular attendance is an essential responsibility
- Follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Ability to work in a group but complete assigned tasks
individually. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minimum
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
- Strong computer skills required Preferred Education/Experience
- Some college - medical, business, and accounting focus
- Customer Service Experience
- Current CPR card
- 1-2 years of experience in a business office or clinical
- EMR experience preferred-Athenahealth practice management
system Supervisor Responsibilities:This position has no supervisory
responsibilities Job Elements and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to walk; sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The above
statements describe the general nature and level of work performed
by people assigned to this classification. They are not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.
OnPoint Medical Group is an EEO Employer. BENEFITS OFFERED ---
Health insurance plan options for you and your dependents ---
Dental, and Vision, for you and your qualified dependents ---
Company Paid life insurance --- Voluntary options for short-term
disability, and long-term disability coverage --- AFLAC Plans ---
Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of employment with a 4% match
that vests immediately --- PTO accrued Salary: $17 - $21 / hour The
estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. #ID22 #PM22 PI191238649
Keywords: OnPoint Medical Group, Littleton , Patient Care Coordinator - Internal Medicine at Ridgeline, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!