Full Time Medical Assistant
Company: OnSite Care
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionOnSite Care is looking for an exceptional Medical
Assistant to join our team at our City of Littleton Clinic in
Littleton, CO.This is a full-time, non-exempt position. The
schedule for this position is 40hours per week, Monday - Friday,
hours TBD.Pay starting at $17.00 per hour, increases dependent on
experience.20 Hours per week will be spent working as the Medical
Assistant in the Littleton Clinic. The remaining 20 hours will be
spent working on administrative tasks and assisting the Practice
Manager.For the most part, your time will be spent in the following
- Keeping rooms neat and clean, ready for rooming patients.
- Preparing rooms for the visits, procedures, and patient exams,
ensuring the provider has the equipment necessary for the procedure
type, and patients are prepped appropriately.
- Greeting and checking patients in, gathering necessary
- Gathering vitals, medical history, and documenting it in their
- Completing point of care testing.
- Acting as a chaperone for your provider during patient exams as
- Assisting with any procedure or exam as requested by your
- Administering vaccines and injections
- Obtaining ECG/EKGs
- Performing phlebotomy to obtain lab samples ordered by the
- Handling referrals to other providers as needed
- Answering the clinic support phone line
- Maintaining supplies and inventory
- Performing other duties as assigned.Experience/Education Needed
- Phlebotomy skills are a must.
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills are a
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel short distances
between clinics is a must.
- MA certification is preferred - but not required.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant (specifically in
Family Practice) is preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a bonus!Our team members...
- Love working with patients and customers
- Are passionate about healthcare
- Are great communicators
- Are dependable, accountable, and courteous team-players
- Want to work for a company that is making healthcare affordable
and accessible for patientsEmployees love working for Onsite Care
- All clinics are open Monday - Friday (no late nights or
- We work with a closed patient population and have lower patient
- We offer competitive wages.
- We buy you scrub tops.
- We offer tuition reimbursement.
- For Medical Assistants, we offer MA School loan repayment
- We pay milage reimbursement for travel to/from other
- We are a smaller business that fosters growth and
- We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and
partnerships.Benefits offered for this position include:
- Medical/Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Time
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Accident and AD&D Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability (employer paid)
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Identity Theft Protection
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Permanent Term Life InsuranceRequirements: This position
requires the successful completion of a criminal background check,
drug screen, as well as the ability to provide proof of Hep B
series, MMR, Varicella, current Flu, and a TB Test completed within
the last year.You must provide proof of BLS certification.You must
have reliable transportation and be able to travel short distances
between clinics.Our Story & Culture: OnSite Care provides
healthcare solutions for some of Utah's greatest companies. We
operate Family Practice clinics located at the employer's
worksites/corporate offices/factories, etc. The OnSite Care
experience is a philosophy of providing service based on creating a
positive experience at every opportunity.Our mission is putting the
"care" back in primary care through patient engagement and
exercising utmost integrity. We work to innovate healthcare by
improving health outcomes for employers and their most valuable
asset: their people.We truly believe in what we do, and we know a
thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. Join us on our
mission! We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a
good time along the way!OnSite Care is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer.Onsite Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Steward Medical Group. We are excited to hear from you!
Keywords: OnSite Care, Littleton , Full Time Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!