Licensed Practical Nurse I
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Position SummaryResponsible for organizing, directing and
implementing resident care in accordance with the Company standards
and as required by State and Federal regulations.Essential
- Attend appropriate Resident Care conferences; maintain Resident
Care Plans ensuring accuracy and relevancy.
- Prepare, administer and document medications according to
physician orders; systematically order medications as needed and
ensure that expired medications are replaced.
- Document patient care issues appropriately and report them to
personnel as required.
- Recognize and identify signs and symptoms and use initiative
and proper judgment in selecting appropriate treatment or
- Responsible for the immediate supervision and direction of
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Colorado State Licensed Practical Nurse license, in good
- 1-year experience in a long-term care facility preferred.
- 1-year experience in overseeing and monitoring other staff
- IV Certification preferred.
- Must have computer word processing and database
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.Working
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical effort required by handling objects up to 50
pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
$30.20 - $36.35 (pay offered will be based on relevant work
experience)PandoLogic. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Littleton , Licensed Practical Nurse I, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!