Certified Nurse Assistant II
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Position SummaryPerforms a variety of direct care and life
enriching activities necessary for the overall personal well-being
and comfort of the resident.-- - Leads coworkers, with education
based expertise, to provide a holistic model of care for
residents.-- - Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of
the resident rooms and common areas; may perform administrative and
clerical tasks as directed; may be involved in the development of
the resident--------s comprehensive plan of care.Essential
- Responsible for Medicine Administration / QMAP
- Responsible for daily direction and/or assistance of
resident--------s activities of daily living
- Become familiar with residents preferences in order to
personalize their care.
- Assist residents with social, personal, and health care needs
- Provides Life Enrichment opportunities to improve the quality
of resident life.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of
discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying, safety,
infection control, and risk management procedures
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor
regarding resident--------s status and condition
- May be responsible for providing training to other Resident
- Participates in dining services programs to include hospitality
driven wait staff style service, removal of dishes, following
proper sanitary functions in cleaning dishes and resetting
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) License in good standing
in the State of operation.
- Holds valid Medication Administration license/authorization in
state of operation; QMAP- A/L, MedTech, Med Aide, Nurse
- 3-6 months experience working with senior adults required.
Preferably in Assisted Living or Memory Care setting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must possess excellent customer service skillsWorking
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Position requires medium-heavy physical work. Heavy lifting,
pushing or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally
and/or up in excess of 50 pounds of force repeatedly to move
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with
occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, reaching above shoulder
height and fine motor control with fingers. Also requires
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitor--------s
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
$19.50 - $22.30 (pay offered will be based on relevant work
experience)PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA),
Location: Littleton, CO - 80120
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Littleton , Certified Nurse Assistant II, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!