Surgical Scrub Tech PRN Summit View Surgery Center
Company: United Surgical Partners International, Inc
Posted on: June 19, 2022
USPI Summit View Surgery Center, is seeking a motivated Surgical
Scrub Tech to join our team. Enjoy weekends off, with no holidays
or call. Summit ViewSurgery Center is a fast-paced ASC environment
committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for
patients and their families.Position Description:The main role of
the Surgical Scrub Tech is to anticipate the needs of the surgical
team; establish and maintains sterile field during surgical
procedures in the operating room.Duties Include:
- Ensures sterility of all supplies and instruments during set up
of surgical procedures.
- Assists circulating nurse and surgical team in maintaining
- Assists circulating nurse in gathering necessary surgical
supplies and equipment. Is responsible for doing sponge, needle,
and instrument count pre-operatively and intra-operative with the
- Gowns and gloves surgeons and assistants.
- Assists in keeping physician preference cards
- Retains all specimens to be sent to pathology, confirming
source/name of specimen with surgeon.
- Transports all surgical equipment to appropriate cleaning
areas. Assists in sterile supply with cleaning and reprocessing of
- Interacts appropriately and effectively with all
patients/others regardless of age or ethnic background.
- Uses Standard Universal Precautions, appropriate hand hygiene,
personal protective equipment, and safe practices to ensure
personal safety and a safe environment.
- Assists with environmental hazard and infection control
surveillance and participates in emergency preparedness
- Follows all equipment and safety guidelines and is responsible
for knowledgeable use and care of equipment.
- Serves as a resource to other members of the health care
- Attends in-services, conferences, and meetings as
- Communicates effectively and courteously with visitors,
physicians, and their office staffs, patients, and employees.
Maintains patient, physician, and employee privacy and
confidentiality per policy.
- Maintains designated certifications such as CPR, as offered by
- Acts in accordance with the vision, mission, and business
philosophy of the Center.
- Complies with Policies and Procedures, and adheres to safety
guidelines to ensure a safe work and patient care environment.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
shall be able to perform each essential duty satisfactoriSalary
Range: $25 - $39.50#USP-ST#USP-123Required Skills:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1 year of multispecialty surgical scrub tech experienceUSPI
complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory
vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and
must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required
to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a
religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you
receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be
required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Inc, Littleton , Surgical Scrub Tech PRN Summit View Surgery Center, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!