Full Time LPN - Day & Night Shifts
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: June 18, 2022
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work
and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from
the best and accelerate your Nursing career with Vi. - What We
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- 12:1 resident to nurse ratio
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN -
As a LPN you will be responsible for delivering care and services
to residents through the identification of resident needs and
implementing prescribed interventions along with evaluating
outcomes and conditions. This position performs personal care for
residents as needed and communicates and collaborates with other
members of the care team to resolve resident care problems, enhance
care delivery and participate in quality assessment and performance
- Qualified applicants are required to have graduated from a
School of Nursing for Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses.
- Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
certifications are required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Licensed
Practical/Vocation Nurse is preferred.
- Prior experience working with geriatric clients is
- Food handlers certification, where required.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn. Create your
own story. There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's
work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's
always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's
a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with
both residents and your team, we encourage you to consider joining
Vi as a LPN -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Bring life to your career. - Equal Opportunity
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity Keyword Tags: lpn,
nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare, nurse, nursing
home, geriatrics, helping, caring, assisted living, dementia,
Alzheimer's, hospice Compensation: $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUSTarget pay
range is $26.00 - $30.00 (depending upon experience). Benefits:
---A summary of Benefits may be found -Location Address2850 Classic
Drive, Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80126
Keywords: Vi Living, Littleton , Full Time LPN - Day & Night Shifts, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!