ADON - RN - SPV Holly Creek
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: May 12, 2022
If you are considering a position at Christian Living
Communities - Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of
benefits to consider! These may vary based on the status of the
role (Part-Time, Full-Time, PRN, or other).
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off-plan
- Employee Assistance Programs
At CLC-Cappella, we recognize that people come with a wealth of
experience and talent beyond a job's essential requirements. In
some cases, the information in a job description may have skills
that you are not sure are in line with your previous experience. If
your experience is close to what you see listed here (and for
nursing roles, you have licensure), please still consider applying
with us. We have found that diversity of experience and skills,
combined with a passion for older adults makes for an excellent
We are a faith-based organization that welcomes people of all
beliefs or non-beliefs, and we encourage people from all faiths and
backgrounds to apply to our positions. You will find an inclusive
and diverse work environment. Please let us know if you require
accommodation during the interview process.
Please note, consistent with state and federal mandates, being
fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is a condition of employment
This ADON role serves the residents in the Skilled Nursing
Neighborhood for the Holly Creek Community and provides additional
leadership with the DON to ensure that team members are confident
in their jobs and residents are well cared for.
Wage for this position starts at $85,000 annually (negotiable based
on relevant work experience) plus applicable incentive programs.
We're also offering a $5000 retention bonus. Ask us for more
information about that!
Collaborates with and supports the Clinical Leadership team to
carry out the vision and goals for the Community and department.
Assists the Director of Nursing (DON) in various functions as
defined by the supervisor and senior leadership. Acts as Director
of Nursing in the Director's absence. Responsible for developing
effective relationships with team members, residents and families.
Performs assessments of resident care needs and ensures
implementation of appropriate actions. Assists in the creation and
implementation of policies and procedures. Provides supervision,
education and development of assigned nursing team members.
Provides regular and ongoing presence on the floor to the needs of
residents, families, clinicians and others.
- Performs as Neighborhood Manager and within that role, develops
and sustains a strong nursing team.
- Participates in review of quality indicator reports and
implements corrective action as necessary. Follows up with concerns
and carries out plan to completion.
- Provides new and ongoing education to team members.
- Identifies safety hazards and initiates corrective action as
- Coordinates, assists and monitors infection control program for
team members and residents in partnership with DON and
- Assists with evaluating and supervising resident care and
making recommendations/changes as required.
- Assists in reviewing resident pre-admission and/or admission
information to determine level of service needed.
- Assists with staffing to include interviewing, hiring,
disciplinary action and terminations.
- May assist with oversight of clinical responsibilities as
- Evaluates the need for, organizes and coordinates educational
programs in compliance with federal, state and local regulations
and company policies.
- Monitors the delivery of care by other nursing staff.
Implements corrective action as necessary.
- Monitors and prepares reports as assigned.
- Responsible for encouraging, participating and integrating
Masterpiece Living and Eden Alternative initiatives by supporting
successful aging and person-centered programs and culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse (BSN preferred), long-term care experience
- 1 - 3 years experience as an LPN/RN.
- 1 - 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- 1 year of experience in educating and/or training adult
- Expertise in PPS, MDS, OBRA and OSHA requirements
- Must be knowledgeable of state and federal laws and regulations
for skilled nursing facility operation in the State of
- Administrative experience preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in relevant
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Littleton , ADON - RN - SPV Holly Creek, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!