Posted on: November 12, 2021
Description Specialization:Internal MedicineJob
Summary:Outpatient internal medicine physician to join 5 providers
in an independent private practice in Littleton, a Southwest suburb
- Board eligible/ board certified internal medicine
- Supervisory Skills and interest in working with advanced
- Geriatric fellowship training or medicine subspecialty
interests are welcome
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 4 day work week; 1:4 weekend call + 1 Saturday morning per
- Partnership track
About Internal Medicine Southwest /Swedish Medical Center:
- Internal Medicine Southwest is an independent, outpatient
private practice located in Littleton, a Denver suburb adjacent to
the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
- 4 internists/ 1 PA provider team is supported by a staff of 12,
as well as a social worker and an RN/patient educator, who are care
coordinators. The practice also has mental health support through
Jefferson County Mental Health.
- This practice is an active participant in the largest IPA in
Colorado and physicians have clinical faculty appointments with the
University of Colorado. CU Medical students and Regis APP students
keep physicians' teaching skills sharp.
- Internal Medicine Southwest is known as the "go-to" practice in
the area for complex patients needing the very best internal
medicine care. The physicians' clinical excellence has earned
maximum scores/bonuses with CPC+ and the practice looks forward to
continued high performance as CMS rolls out Primary Care
- Practice is located off of a major commuting/shopping artery in
excellent payer-mix zip codes, bisecting Littleton's most desirable
- The Southwest Medical Plaza includes Swedish Medical Center's
free-standing ER with AirLife connection to the Level 1 Trauma
- An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, Swedish Medical
Centeris located in the south metro Denver neighborhood where it
has been a proud member of the community for more than 100
- Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of
HealthONE, serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center
for neurotrauma and as the region's first Joint
Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most
advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical
- Eight-time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer
Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters.
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the
country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the
Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the
best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about
sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and
youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of
sunshine, residents are able to play, walk and run outdoors all
year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing
culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing
arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million
people, the Denver metro area accommodates any residential
preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities
and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Keywords: HCA, Littleton , Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!