Professional CAREGiver (Guaranteed FT Hours)
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Home Instead CAREGivers provide a variety of personal care
services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These
services are meant to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Home
Instead CAREGivers help Clients and their familiesmeet the
challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care, and compassion.
- Guaranteed Hours: This position guarantees that you will be
paid for a minimum of 36 hours per week.
- Guaranteed Wage: All Guaranteed Hours will be paid based on
current CAREGiver pay wage.
- Health Care Benefits: Full-Time CAREGivers are eligible for
health insurance after six (6) months
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Sick Leave: You will accrue 80 hours of
paid PTO per year
- Weekly Schedule: Receive your schedule on a weekly basis from
the Scheduling Department Professional CAREGiver Responsibilities:
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a
client's quality of life.
- Accurately document services provided using log notes in the
home and report any significant changes in a client's needs or
- Run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client
using your vehicle or a client's vehicle as required.
- Maintain eligibility requirements for Guaranteed Hours
- Adhere to one's Availability Form for at least 90 days (every
quarter) without change.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned including but not
limited to: Companionship Plus services which may include:
- Providing companionship, meal preparation and medication
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (laundry, dusting,
vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms,
- Standby assistance with dressing, showering, toileting, and
- Running errands and accompanying the Client to appointments
Personal Care services which may include:
- Hands-on assistance with bathing,grooming, dressing and
- Hands-on assistance with transfers including use of a gait belt
Specialized Care services which may include:
- Providing care to Couples
- Managing difficult behaviors
- Use of assistive devices, like a Hoyer Lift, to assist with
transfers Essential Requirements:
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care, Littleton , Professional CAREGiver (Guaranteed FT Hours), Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!