Employee Health Registered Nurse - PRN
Company: Sky Ridge Medical Center
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as a RNEmployee Health Nurse with Sky Ridge
Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA). Submityour application today!
Weare committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. AtHealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) Youcontribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have
the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for
dedicatedprofessional like you to be a part of our Sky Ridge
Medical Center (HealthONE /HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to
better our community! Asan Employee Health Nurse (Occupational
Health), you will be part of an amazinginterdisciplinary team
environment. Youwill plan, develop, implement and evaluate all
activities and services relatingto the Employee Health Service and
Workers Compensation Program to providehigh quality and cost
effective occupational health services to employees,volunteers, and
physicians. Whatyou will do in this role:
- Youwill coordinate all clinical aspects of Employee Health
services includingassessment and treatment of employee
injuries/illnesses, post-offer screening,occupational testing and
surveillance programs, employee infectioncontrol.
- Youwill work cooperatively with other staff in the
investigation, monitoring,tracking and follow-up of employee
injuries and health and safety issues in thework environment.
- Youwill provides triage for on-the-job injuries.
- Youwill oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel,
maintaining finalaccountability for the care given to assigned
- Youwill be a strong employee health resource and be involved
with teaching,counseling and participation in presentations.
Whatqualifications you will need:
- Currentlicensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current activemulti-state Registered Nurse license.
- BasicLife Support certification through the American Heart
Association or AmericanRed Cross.
- Graduatefrom an accredited school of nursing.
- Fiveyears of medical/surgical nursing required.
- 2year Associate Degree/Diploma required and 4 year Bachelor
- ACLS,PALS, ENPC, TNCC (required to care for trauma patients)
within 6 months ofhire.
- Certificationor eligibility as a certified occupational health
- Previousoccupational health nursing and workers compensation
- Experiencein emergency department, orthopedic nursing, case
- Knowledgeof occupational health, safety, ergonomic and workers
- Knowledgeof OSHA law, FMLA, and ADA preferred. SkyRidge Medical
Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospitalwith
284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical
excellenceand world-class service. We offer compassionate care
through ourpatient-centered programs, which include: adult and
pediatric ERs,comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth
in our Women s Hospital -the largest birth center in CO, Spine and
Total Joint Center largest in CO,and a new advanced Wound Care
Center. Think world class care with superiorclinical outcomes close
to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch,Lone Tree,
Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and
southernArapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of
choice for thousands.Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians
and around-the-clock emergencycare and orthopedic surgeons
available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands ofthe community. We
strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you andyour
family. Ifyou are looking for an opportunity that provides
satisfaction and personalgrowth, we encourage you to apply. We
promptly review all applications. If youare highly qualified, you
will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock thepossibilities
and apply today! Weare an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Interestedin learning more, contact Jenn! jennifer.leyva
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: infusion, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal,
nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, surgical, tcu, unit
Keywords: Sky Ridge Medical Center, Littleton , Employee Health Registered Nurse - PRN, Healthcare , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!