Task Force General Manager
Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: October 15, 2019
Distinguished Hospitality - in our industry it is all about
providing experiences and opportunities for our guests to create
lifelong memories through travel. We're perfectionists and
visionaries, fueled by innovation and precision. Whether you work
at our Corporate office, on property, or anywhere in-between; a job
at Stonebridge will be demanding. It also will reward original
thinking, hard work, and dedication. Stonebridge Companies is a
privately owned, innovative hotel development and hospitality
management company. We manage a portfolio of 63+ hotels across the
United States, and provide investor opportunities, hotel
development services, hotel management services, and hospitality
career opportunities to our partners and associates. We are
currently looking to add a Task Force General Manager to our team.
The selected candidate must live in Denver, CO and be willing to
travel exclusively for this role, supporting properties in any of
the 11 states or District of Columbia where we operate. Delivering
daily on Distinguished Hospitality that is what we expect of you,
but we also expect you excel at the following: PRIMARY DUTIES AND
- Task Force General Manager will coordinate, direct and manage
day-to-day hotel operations.
- Provide coverage during opening, transition, or for specific
areas of operational need.
- Works with management team to drive revenue goals and meet
guest service expectations.
- Support and communicate company goals and initiatives, promote
company programs, and act as an ambassador of the organization
- Hire qualified associates, assemble skilled and cohesive teams,
manage individual and team performance, provide developmental
opportunities and promote teamwork and cooperation.
- Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Will act as property level Human Resources when a field
representative is not provided.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor. EDUCATION
AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years' General Manager Experience in a branded
- Minimum 3 years' experience supporting select service and
extended stay properties, preferably Marriott or Hilton
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Hotel and
Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or
equivalent work experience.
- Strong Sales and F&B experience a plus.
- Proficient in Revenue Management.
- Proven track record of achieving Revenues and GOP
- High energy and flexibility to travel, move from property to
property and achieve company objectives for a given time period.
Assignment length will vary based upon needs.
- 90' travel required.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license and transportation
readily available to travel to any of our in-state hotels.
- Proven ability to recruit and retain key staff.
- Excellent communication, time management, supervisory, and
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. WORK
ENVIRONMENT The work environment normally entails the following:
- Indoor work environment
- Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel
- This position will entail 90' travel by air or car depending on
the hotel location. Our company does not discriminate against its
associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or
medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships,
including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits,
training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and
termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for
disabled associates. Resumes and applications for employment will
be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the
requirements of the position and ability to perform the
requirements of the position. See Job Description above.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Littleton , Task Force General Manager, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!