Director of Sales and Community Relations - Senior Living
Company: StoneCreek of Littleton - A Civitas Senior Living
Posted on: February 6, 2024
Community: StoneCreek of Littleton (SCL)
Address: 7800 S Windermere St, Littleton, CO
Add some Passion to your career.
An engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth
and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job.
Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade
others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations
link to goals is essential. This role requires a high degree of
"selling" ideas, policies, and products or services.
Community Relations Director Job Profile
- Giving a positive and informative first impression to all
prospective residents and their families
- Building and maintaining relationships with local businesses
and networking organizations
- Organizing and facilitating all move-in activities while
working collaboratively with the Wellness Director to coordinate
smooth and timely resident move-ins
- Conducting out-of-community resident assessments as needed
- Meeting with the Executive Director regularly to discuss
census, marketing strategies, and follow-up with referral
- Utilizing a computer software system to track and maintain a
waitlist and future-interest list as well as track and organize
vacancies, ensuring a quick and efficient move in process Community
Relations Director Job Requirements
- Proven success meeting or exceeding sales and occupancy goals
in a senior living environment - preferably in an assisted living,
nursing home, or memory care environment.
- Proven background in senior living inside sales management or
in an industry with a similar sales cycle.
- Ideally, this candidate would possess a bachelor's degree in
Business/Communications or related field. Benefits of working at a
Civitas Senior Living community:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Retirement Plan,
Paid Time Off, & More!
- Career Advancement & Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Consistent Schedules with Flexible Time-Off Options
Pay & Benefit Information:
The position offers a starting salary range of approximately
$70,000 to $75,000. A bonus may be provided as part of the
compensation package, subject to individual and Company performance
as well as the Company's discretion, which bonus typically averages
5-7% of base salary. For information regarding benefits associated
with this position, please visit
*As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living community,
all new hires will be asked to complete a screening process as
required by state regulations. All offers of employment are
contingent upon the successful completion of this process.
Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in
is a condition of employment.
Keywords: StoneCreek of Littleton - A Civitas Senior Living , Littleton , Director of Sales and Community Relations - Senior Living, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!