Manager, Device Portfolio - Apple
Posted on: November 25, 2022
DISH Wireless is ready to challenge the status quo and reimagine
connectivity. We'll use cutting-edge resources, dynamic
partnerships with industry-leading vendors and new ways of thinking
to design, develop and deliver products that tackle the emerging
trends shaping the market.
Together, we'll build intuitive and impactful product experiences
across the customer journey. As part of our new retail wireless
department , we'll partner with product managers and engineers to
solve customer problems in an agile environment. The product teams
are key enablers of our success, immersing themselves in every
aspect of the product development lifecycle - from strategy
ideation to launch execution and everything in between.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a strategic and analytical problem-solver with
experience in the wireless device ecosystem, to help develop DISH
Wireless in our Retail Wireless journey. The successful Manager,
Device Portfolio - Apple will work cross-functionally to develop,
oversee and execute a device roadmap that successfully launches
consumer products into the marketplace. Experience with Apple
wireless products is a plus. In this role, you will:
- Own the device strategy and its impact;
- Work with the Strategy and Analytics team to define and
maintain success metrics to
guide portfolio decisions;
- Align with Marketing and Brand teams to identify key consumer
- Manage vendor partnerships related to product planning and
- Work with technical, operational and business teams to develop
- It will be your business to develop and grow with.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills and Experience
Ideal Manager, Device Portfolio - Apple candidates have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or
an equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Five or more years of relevant work experience in vendor and
- Experience working on portfolio strategy, product planning,
product marketing or VAS program management in the
telecommunications space - Apple desired;
- Strong business/financial acumen and analytical skills.
Compensation: $87,500.00/Year - $125,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, Littleton , Manager, Device Portfolio - Apple, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!