Child Care Center Director
Company: Early Learning Academies
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Center Director serves as the onsite leader and is
responsible for the overall operation of a childcare facility in
accordance with state and local laws, licensing requirements, and
Company policy to provide an outstanding experience for the staff,
children, and their parents. The Director is the first line of
representation in welcoming families and children, to ensure
outstanding care and service. Communications and leadership are
essential in this role to build and foster parent relationships and
collaborate and manage center staff on day-to-day operations.
Center Directors are required to be in classrooms as needed to
support and coach staff.
- Ensure compliance with the Minimum Licensing Requirements
(MLR), conforming to health, safety, and licensing guidelines.
- Keep accurate and concise records.
- Maintain knowledge of state, local and company policies for
enrollment, attendance, tuition payment, subsidy and third-party
enrollment and contracts.
- Prepare timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports.
- Approve and accurately employee time, attendance, and
onboarding new employees.
- Enrollment and Attendance
- Conduct informative and professional tours.
- Familiarize parents with center policies.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date attendance files for all
children, completing yearly updates of all child files in
- Register all parents and regular pick-up people in the touchpad
system, explaining policies for signing in and out and security
- Develop and implement strategies to address any gaps in
marketing and enrollment.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education or
related field from an accredited college or university, Associate
of Arts, a Child Development Associate Certificate (CDA) or 45
credits in Early Childhood Education
- Have 5 years of management experience, 2 years early childhood
- Have at least 2 years' experience working with children.
- Meet the state accredited ratings requirement and be registered
as Director qualified as required by the State.
- Must have a current first aid and CPR card.
- Obtain a TB test (negative result) prior to beginning
- HIV/Aids training
- Be able to clear a State criminal background check.
- Hold a current food handler permit.
- Produce a clean driving abstract.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Early Learning Academies is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate against protected
characteristics. We are committed to a work environment that
supports, inspires, and respects individuals to support an
inclusive environment for all employees. It is our policy to
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees to the
extent required by applicable laws.
Keywords: Early Learning Academies, Littleton , Child Care Center Director, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!