Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title:Manager, ProductionLocation:Littleton,
ColoradoReports to:SVP, OperationsOverviewResponsible for
overseeing department production needs, including but not limited
to: labor, schedule, budget, projects and department moral. Must be
able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while preserving a
positive attitude and providing excellent customer service. This
role is responsible for ensuring production schedules are adhered
to as planned, safely, up to quality standards, within budget and
on time. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting, orienting, training,
developing, and managing a team of production supervisors and
- Establish and manage to a production budget.
- Identify department needs then allocate resources to meet
company key results.
- Partner with planner to coordinate production schedules to
ensure OTD and resource work as appropriate.
- Establish department KPI's to meet company key results and
manage staff to these results while adhering to quality and safety
- Follow and enforce all established policies, procedures, and
- Accountable for department moral and employee experience. Acts
as a culture keeper for the company by representing the company's
core values and holding team to the same standards and driving a
positive employee experience.
- Enforce all safety policies on the production floor.
- Handle conflict and engage in conflict resolution, as
- Provide production metrics to on a routine basis to communicate
results and opportunities.Key Characteristics, Competencies and
- Problem Solving/critical thinking
- Sound decision making
- Excellent communication skills both verbal &
- GED or High school diploma
- 5+ years' experience in a supervisory or management role within
- Computer literate
- Able to lift or move up to 50lbs
- Ability to use hand tools
Keywords: Thermon, Littleton , Production Manager, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!