Financial Systems Manager
Company: AIR Communities
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Were looking for aFinancial Systems Managerto join our Applications
Development and Support team. You will be based at our corporate
headquarters located in theheart of the Denver Tech CenterinDenver,
CO!The position is responsible for maintaining the functionality of
software systems utilized by the companys Accounting, Finance, and
Tax teams. This role will work closely with leaders from each
function to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions, enabling
each functional group to meet business goals.A bit more about what
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the companys financial
systems, with ownership and accountability for maintaining system
- Assist and supports the IT development team in troubleshooting
and resolution of system production problems.
- Coordinates development prioritization of enhancements with
- Works independently to assess Finance system(s) operations and
makes recommendations to senior leadership on both system and
- Responsible for scheduled reports to internal customers.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships between technical
and functional business groups.
- Conducts research and executes system updates as required.
- Review of application design enhancements prior to approval by
- Partner with Accounting, Finance, Tax, and IT teams to ensure
that software programs are optimized to meet business needs.
- Provide training support to functional teams on the utilization
of financial systems
- May lead a team of system administrators, providing direction
and support for daily system functionality.
- Bachelors degree in finance or computer science, technical
focused degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a combination of roles which
may include Business Intelligence, Accounting, Finance, Tax,
Finance Systems, or IT.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supporting Financial Systems
or ERPs, preferably with PeopleSoft
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supporting Financial Reporting
or FP&A Systems, preferably Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud
Services (PBCS) or Hyperion Decision Support.
- Experience in understanding and writing database queries
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools, like Power BI,
would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with proven
ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of
- Financial systems project experience required, including
general project management and functional system design.
- Nimble problem solver, with the ability to provide realistic
and timely solutions to business problems.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently
- Resilient and able to meet deadlines and manage stressful
situations with a positive outlook.
AIRoffers attractive total compensation packages designed to
recognize and reward performance at the individual, team, and
company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add
bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay of $100,000 - $125,000 plus annual bonus.You will
be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and
experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available.
HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and
dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays,Wellness Bonus Days,and Paid
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to100% Reimbursementon Professional Certification/Licensing
for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rentat AIRcommunities (certain exclusions apply, and
an application is required).
- Paid parental leaveof up to 16 weeks, following the birth or
adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including
travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home
appliances, and more.
- 15hours of paid time annually togive-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership
training, and performance improvement courses.AIR values diversity
and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.PandoLogic. Keywords: Finance Manager, Location: Littleton, CO
- 80120 , PL: 537159121Required
Keywords: AIR Communities, Littleton , Financial Systems Manager, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!