Equipment Service Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
At POOLCORP, we are committed to our employees' success. Our
comprehensive benefits program offers the flexibility of benefits
that meet the needs of our employees and their families. Some of
these benefits include medical, dental and vision care,
company-paid life and long-term disability insurance, prescription
drug coverage, flexible spending and health savings accounts,
401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, and
employee assistance and education reimbursement programs. These
benefits can help build a foundation for the future while helping
employees live a healthy lifestyle.The compensation range for this
position in Colorado is between $22-$25 based on a full-time
schedule. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills,
qualifications and experience. Additionally, this position may be
eligible for discretionary bonuses or commissions plans as well as
relocation or cost of living adjustments.Your total compensation
(pay, benefits, and bonuses) will be adjusted based upon your job
classification, hours worked, and length of employment. Please note
that benefits are subject to change. For more information about
compensation and benefits, visit .NOTE: I did tweak some of the
POOLCORP 'fluff' and eliminated the portion about benefits to avoid
being repetitive in posting since we mention it at bottom.Location:
Horizon Littleton, Co - H410; 4971 S. Rio Grande St. Littleton,
Colorado - 80120Job Summary:
ThePower EquipmentSales & Service Manager is responsible for the
day to day operations of the service department including personnel
management, asset management and sales & service management for a
specific geographic location.Responsibilities:
- Achieves Sales Center sales, margin and operating income goals
as well as market share targets by establishing strong working
relationships with customers, sales team and sales centers.
- Takes primary lead in establishing and maintaining sales
relationships with key customers.
- Monitors, tracks and addresses performance issues as necessary
utilizing established metrics.
- Provides monthly progress reports to senior management as
- Achieves operational, administrative & quality objectives by
utilizing necessary resources including but not limited toStandard
Operating Procedures, Employee Handbook, service warranty &
registrations, and rebate processing.
- Monitors, tracks and addresses quality related issues including
billable hours, shop & labor expenses and other metrics as
- Ensures the sales team and service center are staffed with
product knowledgeable, customer oriented employees by providing
training, coaching, accurate and timely performance
appraisals;provides additional tools and resources necessary to
assist teams with achieving performance expectations and
- Ensures the service department assets (building, trucks,
trailers & shop related equipment) are properly maintained and
serviced in order to provide an operationally sound, efficient,
clean and safe environment for employees and customers.
- Assists in the annual forecast / budget process by providing
key sales and expense figures for the service center and
- Participates in industry-related events and trade
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Two years' experience in a managerial or supervisory role is
- Prior experience with small engine repair.
- Ability to lead, coach, delegate, inspire and communicate in a
clear, positive and effective manner.
- Excellent organization, presentation and time management
- Demonstrated sales experience, proven negotiation skills.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory
driving record according to the company's automobile insurance
Horizon Distributors, Inc./POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an
Keywords: POOLCORP, Littleton , Equipment Service Manager, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!