Sr Technical Program Manager
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Responsible for managing multiple the most complex enterprise-wide
program(s) consisting of multiple projects. Ensures successful
integration of several projects and adjusts project scope, timing,
and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. This job
requires extensive technical and project management experience. Is
recognized as a subject matter expert in the PM field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and
various high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope,
timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble
overall program plan.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and mentor to project
managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with
implementing project management processes and making
- Accountable for the development and execution of project
management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of
project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding
quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work
efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and
communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality
reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Collaborates with leadership and other stakeholders on program
strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the
project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic
and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and
recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to
identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development
and implementation of the program.
- Mentors a team of project managers and/or other project
management staff.BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or
related field and / or equivalent work experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in IT or Engineering
- Minimum six (6) years of Project Management experienceREQUIRED
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear and
- Prioritizes and organizes effectively
- Defines key performance indicators/metrics
- Effectively analyze and interpret data
- Shows judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Documents, prepares, and delivers data-driven
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Is able to influence internal and external key stakeholders and
- Can make decisions and solve problems while working under
- Develops strong working relationships with peers and project
- Expert ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse
and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Expert ability in implementing program and project plans and
monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Expert level understanding and ability to manage complex
program and project budgets
- Expert level knowledge in conducting risk assessments and
developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum is preferredWORKING
- Office Environment KGN703 308884 308884BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
The pay for this position has a minimum of $107,600.00. The actual
salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of
factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and
location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms
of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Littleton , Sr Technical Program Manager, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!