Retail Event Manager - Full Time
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Retail Event Manager
Currently seeking Retail Event Managers for a full-time opportunity
in Littleton, Colorado.
Our Retail Event Manager creates and activates events that connect
a national big-box retailer and its shoppers. We influence
purchasing decisions, introduce new products to the marketplace,
and make shoppers smile every day!
We're currently seeking Full-Time Event Managers to recruit, hire
and supervise our amazing Product Demonstrators. This job oversees
product preparation, presentation, and training and provides superb
service to retail customers. It's a fantastic opportunity that
provides a solid career track for a position in sales and marketing
Great things about this job:
- Competitive pay
- Set schedule of Tuesday-Saturday from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (may vary
based on needs)
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Work-life balance so you may spend time with family and
More about the role:
- You will recruit, train, and hire part-time staff while
overseeing retail sample events and presentations
- Control management of food safety and sanitation.
- Train Event Specialists with demonstration preparation and
excellent customer service.
- Communicate with retail clients, customers and team members.
- Participate in new locations with exciting retail grand opening
What we look for in a Retail Event Manager:
- 2+ years of related experience in retail, hospitality, or food
- Detail-oriented with excellent leadership and communication
- Proven ability to lead well-performing teams.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Able to coach and counsel employees and take corrective measures
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced, fun
Keywords: Confidential, Littleton , Retail Event Manager - Full Time, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!