Sr Manager, Access Network Ops
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Sr Mgr, Access Network Operations is directly involved with the
planning and deployment of new products and services. Work with
Engineering to facilitate the handoff of new products from testing
to operational readiness. Responsible for directing and managing
all Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS) field operations.
Implement and ensure consistent operating, configuration and
engineering standards to ensure stable product delivery aligned
with department initiatives and expectations. Coordinate capital
planning for DOCSIS related initiatives with Engineering, Core and
IP Management and ensure execution of approved budgeted plan.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently lead all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Develops a disciplined, detailed and structured team and assist
with developing their direct reports as to drive a high performance
culture and environment.
- Oversees designated operations which include all DOCSIS field
operations, DOCSIS CPE devices to ensure unparalleled customer
- Provides engineering support and direction for new or existing
technologies and current operational initiatives.
- Evaluates and consults with Corporate, Regional and KMA levels
of leadership regarding DOCSIS Solutions & Services.
- Directs quality control programs to ensure consistent
operational procedures for the DOCSIS solution
- Supports capital budget process for the DOCSIS services and
solutions, execute approved budget plan.
- Ensures current procedures and tests are performed in
accordance with Charter Policy and Procedures.
- Ensures adherence to company NCM policies and other related
- Leads and participates in succession planning.
- Performs other duties as requested.BASIC/MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field, or
- Minimum five (5) years Management experience
- Minimum seven (7) years Engineering experience
- Minimum two (2) years Project management experience
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Sunday thru
Friday, 8AM - 5AMPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Industry and vendor specific certifications and training
(Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, etc)
- Industry and vendor specific certifications and training (NCTI,
SCTE, BCT/E)REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the
phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward,
and professional manner
- Extensive knowledge of DOCSIS Solutions
- Extensive knowledge of CCAP and other developing standards
- Extensive knowledge of DOCSIS Modulation profiles
- Extensive knowledge of TFTP, TOD, CM files, and other related
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
- Comprehensive understanding of HVAC and power distribution
- Knowledge of Analog Transmission Line Theory
- Knowledge of Electronic theory
- Knowledge of Fiber Optic theory
- Knowledge of IP AddressingWORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment
- Exposure to moderate noise levels
- Travel as required ENE610-NTO 311196 311196BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
The pay for this position has a minimum of $107,600.00. The actual
salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of
factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and
location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms
of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Littleton , Sr Manager, Access Network Ops, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!