Posted on: September 16, 2022
Project Engineer - national multifamily construction management
firm.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pablo ForsterAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
full-service multifamily development, construction, and management
firm based in Greenwood, Indiana. Our company leadership
specializes in the multifamily industry and boasts a diverse array
of project successes in multiple markets including new
construction, infill, and mixed-use developments.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsThe Field Project Engineer
role is responsible for supporting the General Superintendent and
Field Construction team to successfully execute and manage on-site
activities required for successful project completion to all
applicable projects. This position works in unison with
site-specific teams to support the completion of onsite duties,
identify and troubleshoot obstacles and escalate accordingly to the
General Superintendent in order to execute a successful project.
Tasks include a range of duties including site maintenance,
subcontractor observation, punch list creation and other duties as
- Review plan sets prior to construction to identify and report
on coordination conflicts, potential design deficiencies and
compliance with corporate standards.
- Participate in design meetings to understand design decisions
and advocate for Development during construction.
- Ensure Standards are being incorporated during Design and
executed during Construction
- Review and Manage 3rd-party Design Team's CA processes,
invoices, and budget.
- Review and coordinate with 3rd-Party inspections to ensure
deficiencies are accurately reported and properly resolved during
- Review RFIs during construction to ensure adequate answers are
received by construction.
- Document project deficiencies and issues during the
construction process and communicate those to the Development and
Property management team.Additional Responsibilities:
- Complete substantial completion walks create project punch
lists and follow up to ensure their completion.
- Assist and help coordinate dates for FF&E deliveries during
- Actively participate in the project turnover process from
construction to owner and management team by communicating dates
for FF&E deliveries and apartment move-ins. --- Openly
communicate and coordinate with Investments, Development,
Construction, and Management Departments. --- Collaborate with
Director of QAQC to ensure quality expectations are met during
construction --- Foster a positive work environment to provide for
the professional growth and development of employees and
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Architecture, or related
- 3- 5 years' experience in Construction Administration or
related field required.
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, Bluebeam Studio, or similar PDF
software is a plus.
- Multifamily housing construction and design knowledge
- A history of success in coordinating development projects and
- Knowledge or Proficiency in Procore or similar construction
management software is a plus.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience
working with customer services, internal teams, and 3rd-party
- Must be comfortable visiting construction sites for extended
periods of time in all safe weather conditions.Travel Requirements:
- Extensive travel to assigned projects will be required.
- Potential for overnight travel should be expected.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Littleton , Project Engineer, Engineering , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!