Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: August 2, 2022
This position is offering Remote work for senior level
candidates and Hybrid Flexibility for less tenured candidates.
We are hiring for junior and senior level candidates.
RF/Radar Background is *Required*
The coolest jobs on this planet--- or any other--- are with our
client. Our client is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
Their amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the
world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to
create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest
engineering problem in space and defense.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer (Electronic)
- This Manufacturing Engineering position will support RF and
Antenna (RAC) manufacturing.
- Understanding engineering drawings, processing constraints and
techniques for electronics products coupled with innovative
thinking is required.
- Will interface with technicians to resolve issues in the build
flow and fix issues
- Determining sequence of build, selecting or designing required
tools, solving coating and adhesive bonding.
- Solve production problems and develop working relationships
with a multi-disciplined team of people who are dedicated to
effectively and efficiently plan and build electronic and antenna
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related
- Electronics/RF/Radar background
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and define
manufacturing steps to meet all requirements.
- Ability to read and follow Engineering Specifications.
- Familiarity with nonconformance processing (i.e. defect
disposition, cause and corrective action, etc.).
- General computer skills (MS Office Suite Software).
- Demonstrated experience with RF manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrated experience using VE-CAM's to update Bills of
Materials, generate Manufacturing Work Instructions and incorporate
Engineering Change Tasks.
- Familiarity with SAP (Qnotes, Routings, Bills of
- Hands on experience with assembly processes.
- Lean or Six Sigma experience.
- New Process development and experience validating processes for
- Advanced software skills (VBA, MS Access, Excel macros, JAVA,
Keywords: Apex Systems, Littleton , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!