Lead Cloud Engineer
Company: Staffing Technologies
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Title: Lead Cloud Engineer Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Plano, TX 75024 OR Littleton, CO 80120. (**This position
is on-site only. This is NOT a remote position**)What you will be
doing: A Lead Cloud Engineer will work closely with Public and
Private Cloud architects, engineers, and peers across to ensure
that wireless projects and new initiatives are resilient, scalable,
and secured in accordance with industry principles and standards.
The role will function as an expert in cloud-based solutions with a
strategic mindset to drive results. This role will lead the
development, deployment, and automation of Cloud Native solutions
in an enterprise environment focusing on microservice architecture
with both containers and virtual machines.Day-to-day job
- Develop, execute, and implement the vision for cloud
architecture, deployment systems, and application
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging modern deployment
tools/techniques and make recommendations to support a rapidly
- Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating,
integrating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical
- Accountable for effectively leading, communicating and managing
change ensuring sustainability of process and performance
- Remain current on the external environment for industry-leading
tools, technology, analytics and best practices.Skills &
Experience:-A successful Lead Cloud Engineer will have:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or a related technical degree; eight years related
experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Combined 7 or more years of professional experience in
virtualized or containerized architectures, such as: Kubernetes,
Docker, CRI-O, EC2, VMWare.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code concepts and tools, such
as: Vault, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform.
- Minimum of 6 years of hands-on Linux administration.
- Demonstrated experience in DevOps concepts and life cycle
- Strong understanding of Networking fundamentals, including
routing protocols, switching, subnetting & troubleshooting.
- Strong Ability to break down complex problems, implement custom
solutions and automate them in a secure manner.
- Experience with systems integration, requirements analysis, and
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly, concisely
and in writing.
- Collaborate with other team members and other teams to meet
stated goals and deadlines.Preferred additional experience:
- 4 or more years' experience in managing deployment pipelines
based on industry standard tools, such as: Gitlab, Jenkins, Argo
- 2 or more years' experience in programming using one or more of
the following: Java, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby, or advanced Shell
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS technologies.
- Understanding load balancing and traffic management.
- Experience with real-time monitoring using industry standard
tools, such as: Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Grafana, Datadog.
- Familiarity with VMware Tanzu.
Keywords: Staffing Technologies, Littleton , Lead Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!