Auto Body Technician
Posted on: May 10, 2022
STOP AND READ - WE ARE OFFERING VERY AGGRESSIVE EMPLOYMENT
We are looking for Auto Body Metal Technicians and Disassembly for
Repair Technicians at all 3 of our locations in Littleton, Arvada
and Northglenn. We have very high volume. Our shop is supported by
2 dedicated parts people including a mirror matcher to ensure every
part is correct so you have minimal delays. We run 3 Estimators at
each location so you will never be waiting. We have DRP
relationships with over 16 insurance companies.
Excellent Pay With Full Benefits And 401k
The CARSTAR Collision Repair Center in Arvada, Littleton and
Northglenn are currently seeking to hire multiple positions.
The Metal Technician is responsible for making repairs to all
assigned vehicles, restoring them to pre-accident condition in
accordance with industry standards and factory specifications.
The Metal Technician Will
- Repair damaged vehicles using technical information sheets
following APS (Advanced Process Solutions) in accordance with
repair orders (RO)
- Makes repair or replace decisions concerning safety and
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic
window operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and
- Performs structural or replacement repairs, airbag replacement
and some mechanical work
- Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools
and hand tools
- Works and communicates with Production Manager and Estimator on
the vehicle repair status (including supplements)
- Own a set of required tools, in working order
- 2-5 years of auto body collision repair experience
- High School diploma/GED required, collision tech graduate
- I-CAR certification or ASE training required.
- I-CAR welding and ASE Structural (B4) certification strongly
- Experience using frame and measuring equipment.
The DFR Tech is responsible for disassembling, inspecting and
assessing vehicles for additional or hidden damage. Additional
duties include light auto body repairs.
- Disassemble vehicles, after initial estimate, to inspect and
report on internal structure and parts damage
- Document and record all additional damage found as well as
- Notify Production Manager/Estimator of supplements based on
additional damage/parts discovered
- Assist auto body Technician with reassembly as needed
- Perform light auto body repairs -- light finishing, sanding,
minor bumper repairs, etc.
DFR Required Skills And Experience
- High school diploma required, collision vocational school
- Prior knowledge of vehicle blueprinting or disassembly
- I-CAR, ASE training or other industry training preferred
- Prior experience with hand tools used for vehicle
Skills & Abilities Requirements
- Reliable work history, attendance and punctuality
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple concurrent
- Must have valid driver's license
Required hours -- Monday -- Friday 8:00 a.m. -- 5:00 Saturdays are
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: $75,000 - $150,000 Annual
Keywords: iHire, Littleton , Auto Body Technician, Engineering , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!