Private Preschool Teacher
Company: Primrose School
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Primrose School of Littleton is seeking a fun, energetic private
preschool teacher who encourages children to learn in a nurturing
environment, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional
lead teachers. Our goal is to help children develop a lifelong love
of learning in a safe child care environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
Our teachers work in a collaborative environment to...
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration,
learning, self-esteem, and social skills
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and
- Participate in staff meetings and training
- Comply with Primrose standards
Experience in the educational field/early education field preferred
but not required.
Will assist/pay portions of certificates to become lead
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs
- 401k Plan
- Salary goals for continuing education
Ideal candidate may have previous experience as :
Teacher Lead - Teacher Assistance - Teacher Aide
Early Childhood Education - Daycare Assistant
Childcare Teacher -
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $25.00 per hour
Compensation: $13.50 - $23.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, Littleton , Private Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!