Principal Wireless Financial Control Analyst
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Department Summary: DISH is transforming the future of
connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first
virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The
foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the
limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the
social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: DISH Wireless is seeking a
Principal Wireless Internal Auditor for a fast paced, highly
technical business environment. Using a risk based approach you
will have the responsibility to plan, conduct, and lead assigned
audits and projects, including financial/operational audits,
field-related audits, special projects, and some basic systems
development projects. Providing value to our internal clients is
paramount, therefore establishing a rapport with the management and
staff of business units and building relationships with various
corporate departments throughout the enterprise is a critical
function for this role. We are only seeking candidates that can
confidently interact with all levels of staff and Leadership within
the company. You will work under the general direction of Wireless
Finance with extensive latitude for initiative and independent
judgment. As part of the role, you will provide consulting services
to organizational management and staff as appropriate.Primary
- Survey the function or activities to be audited and prepare
detailed audit programs for use in performing the audit, including
both tests of controls and substantive testing.
- Constructively work with the business to identify areas for
improvement and to minimize risk, while collectively agreeing on
appropriate corrective actions, facilitating remediation efforts,
and monitoring progress to ensure that business units and corporate
departments are timely in addressing control weaknesses and process
- Assist with all activities related to: risk assessment,
scoping, control documentation and updates, testing of operating
effectiveness, education, and reporting.
- Determine project plan, timeline, and expected deliverable for
each assigned audit or project.
- Conduct interviews, reviewing documents, developing and
administering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing
- Overall responsibility for identifying and defining audit
issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and
documenting client processes and procedures.
- Communicates the results of audit and consulting projects via
written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains effective client, staff, and management
relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Accountable for follow-up on outstanding audit issues to ensure
that corrective actions are implemented and working as planned
- Assists with determining department goals and interfacing with
senior management.#LI-AG Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in corporate internal audit, business
process consulting, and/or public accounting preferably in the
wireless industry with a demonstrated history of accomplishments;
excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university,
preferably in a Finance/Accounting, or business-related
- Ability to align with business functional units and develop
trust with business partners across the organization. -
- Ability to manage projects to scope and objectives. Be
accountable for overall project deliverable and execution. -
- Employs a proactive approach to understanding the
organization's risks and internal control processes.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data (using SQL,
Advanced Excel, or other data-mining tools), ability to identify
risks, and draw logical conclusions.
- Ability to develop tests, workpapers, and exceptional verbal
and written communication skills to effectively convey issues,
observations, and recommendations to leadership and key
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and COSO Integrated Framework for
Internal Control. Benefits: From versatile health perks to new
career opportunities, check out our benefits on our .Candidates
need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may
include a drug test. Salary Range: USD $92650.00 - $125350.00 /
Keywords: DISH, Littleton , Principal Wireless Financial Control Analyst, Education / Teaching , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!