Head of Empower Personal Wealth Product Marketing
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they're helping people reach their long-term financial
goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every
associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for
the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that's hard to beat.
And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you'll enjoy the
freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly
inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
What you will do
- Lead the EPW Product Marketing team to execute on marketing
efforts to support the roll out and on-going promotion of Empower's
suite of consumer financial products and services.
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders to develop strategic
multi-year consumer go-to-market marketing plans that match
customer needs with EPW's most compelling product features and
- Assimilate Voice of Customer (VOC) insights, Advisor feedback
and primary consumer research to understand customer anxieties
around financial services, planning and investing.
- Champion the needs of the customer to drive clear and
compelling value propositions across the various consumer
- Ensure that Empower presents our value proposition, unique
selling propositions and messaging with a level of consistency
across our various consumer funnels and end-to-end from Marketing
to Product to Sales collateral.
- Develop the promotional plans for key product or product
feature releases, including the level of marketing the company
should invest based on the business opportunity.
- Prioritize promotional efforts, in partnership with Sales and
Product, and ensure cross-functional teams are aligned to develop
marketing collateral, programs.
- Establish and achieve metrics to ensure focus on sales and
revenue growth, product adoption, product market share and product
- Effectively leverage Marketing's internal shared services
teams, including creative, analytics, customer insights,
operations, web design and social media, to deliver effective go to
market campaigns that capture market share and customer mindshare
of Empower's products and services. What you will bring
- B achelor's degree or equivalent experience; MBA is a plus
- 20+ years of marketing experience with a proven track record of
bringing consumer products and service to market
- Direct financial services experience is not required but will
be encouraged due to the complexity of our business and industry
What will set you apart
- Cross-functional team management & influence skills
- Proven track record of driving market share growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment.
Innovative and creative mind
- Familiarity with the latest marketing trends and
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of
where you are in your career. We believe that providing our
employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in
the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings - 401(k) plan with generous company matching
contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential
company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear
- Generous paid time off upon hire - including a paid time off
program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays
each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time - 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs - including paid parental leave, paid
short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally
around common interest, experiences and identities such as race,
ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation.
BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and
advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range
$176,200.00 - $255,475.00
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base
salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales
positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program.
Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some
instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed
base salary depending on individual performance. Actual
compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, licensure
requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time
Equal opportunity employer --- Drug-free workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over),
race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or
veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable state or local law.
For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide
reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a
place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have
reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is
fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment,
will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you
do not have an adequate home work environment and the required
Want the latest money news and views shaping how we live, work and
play? Sign up for Empower's free newsletter and check out The
Keywords: Empower, Littleton , Head of Empower Personal Wealth Product Marketing, Advertising , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!