Company: Fingerprint for Success (F4S)
Posted on: May 12, 2022
SEO COPYWRITER ROLE
Become one of the most impactful SEO copywriters on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and
growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and
hire the next generation of graphic designers to help our customers
set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the
elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world's population.
Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes
coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development
solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational
A.I., and also some of the worlds very best professional coaches,
F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and
professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team,
genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift,
passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we
grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company
culture and our team's wellbeing, knowing this is the well from
where the world's greatest products and companies flourish.
Who you are:
- A creative copywriter who writes clear and concise copy for
ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage
- A team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for
- A person who can grasp project requirements quickly and offer
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of
the most impactful SEO copywriters in the world
- A person with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to
learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive
conversion targets and individual career goals
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for
the quality and outcomes of your work and your team's work.
- Lead with empathy, serve as an ally for underrepresented
communities, and create psychological safety to ensure the team can
do their best work
- Ability to work independently (while also functioning and
contributing as part of a team) and efficiently manage your own
- Strong communication analytical, problem-solving,
interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Able to multi-task and can gracefully handle pressure.
The SEO Copywriter will work closely with the marketing and growth
team to ensure marketing campaigns, website and social media
content is optimized. You will be able to analyze and measure the
effectiveness of our SEO strategy and tactics and to continuously
add value to improve it to the next level.
What you'll do:
- Write clear, attractive, compelling copy with a distinct voice,
for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Work with creative professionals to build marketing projects
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on
large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
- Source images and other content
- Optimize current copy on our F4S website (page titles, Meta
descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends and
consumer's search intent such as social listening and keyword
- Conduct keyword searches and content marketing strategy
- Study data to understand what our targeted customers are
looking for and how they engage with our digital presence
- Able to analyze and measure the effectiveness of our SEO
strategy and tactics
Qualifications (any or all):
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Minimum 4 years of SEO copywriting experience to create the
digital contents based on the consumer's search behavior to improve
- Have experience/comfortable with managing the complexities of
working across global markets
- Have working knowledge of analytics tools like Google and/or
- Have experience to do search behaviour analysis by using the
keyword research tools like keyword planner, SEMrush Aherf
- Understand how to track the performance by using the web master
tools like Google Search Console to understand SEO performance
and site technical audit by using the SEO audit tools like
screamingfrog, SEMrush, Aherf and so on.
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually
establishing our global Hubs in U.S, Australia, Asia and Europe for
regular teaming and events. The ideal candidate will be based on
the Europe timezone to work closely with our marketing team who are
currently based in Ireland.
Why Join Us?
- Empower our users with helpful content
- Use your digital marketing and content marketing real-life
skills doing good
- Bring direct impact to the business and see blog traffic grow
with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no virtual
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and
that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to
care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, part-time,
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make
human development accessible to everyone!
How to get started?
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Fingerprint for Success (F4S), Littleton , SEO Copywriter, Advertising , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!