Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Field Squared
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Be on the ground floor as one of our first marketing hires!
Field Squared is a fast-growing enterprise technology company and a
pioneer in the field service software space. We built something
different, an industry-first innovation to disrupt the market. The
Field Squared Field Service Automation Platform helps businesses
digitally transform their service operations. With Field Squared,
our customers move faster, drastically reduce operating expenses
and achieve exponential field workforce efficiency gains.
Field Squared is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our
growing marketing team. This is an exciting role for a smart,
motivated and experienced candidate who is ready to take their
career to the next level.
Our company is growing which means you will have the opportunity to
own areas of inbound digital marketing, including lead generation,
SEO and end-to-end paid media, while driving additional outbound
activities. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the
VP of Marketing with great career advancement potential for the
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Analyzes data to make decisions to move campaigns forward
- Has experience driving high-performing lead generation
- Is versed in marketing for a small but fast-growing B2B
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description And Responsibilities
- Manage digital marketing campaigns from discovery to
implementation, management, A/B testing and reporting on
- Strategize, build and manage paid media campaigns, including
owning asset creation, budget, performance, optimization and
- Participate in market segmentation and go-to-market strategy
discussions to help identify target customer segments and potential
target prospects in each segment.
- Work with the VP to increase lead generation and quality of
- Create lead nurture and drip campaigns, with a focus on
segmenting our database.
- Help maintain and manage our database to improve send rates and
- Collaborate with VP on lead scoring, lead nurturing, stalled
pipeline, and closed lost campaigns.
- Develop content (i.e., collateral, short videos, eBooks, blogs)
to drive inbound.
- Support maintaining our corporate website.
- Analyze and report on digital marketing KPI's including but not
limited to leads, MQL's, PPC conversions, and social growth.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, lead generation
- Hands-on experience strategizing, creating and managing paid
- Experience updating websites with a content management
- Experience crafting email campaigns and landing pages
- Experience segmenting a database as well as maintaining
- Experience with HubSpot and WordPress
- Creative, analytical and driven individual with a high degree
of accountability to committed deadlines
- Curiosity to test, build and measure campaign results
- Short video creation experience a plus
- Social media marketing is a plus
Candidates must be within commuting distance (35 minutes or less)
from the Field Squared office (8822 S. Ridgeline Blvd, Highlands
Ranch, CO 80129).
Field Squared is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Field Squared, Littleton , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!