Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Job ID: 577835BR
Date posted: Nov. 29, 2021
Locations: Littleton, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families
and communities. With employee health and safety as our top
priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking
action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants
pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request
vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new
hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated
will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are
with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer,
partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission
to make a difference in the world and every day we use our
outstanding skills and experiences to create, craft and build
solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our
culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence
and create incredible products. We provide the resources,
encouragement and focus and if you have the passion, we want to
build a better tomorrow with you!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of
secretarial and administrative duties for Special Programs Line of
Business supporting the Vice President of Military Support Programs
In this role, you will:
- Assist with Executive visits.
- Maintain calendars, arrange meetings, makes travel arrangements
and interface with program management and high level customers.
- Multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic work
- Partner and coordinate with Program, Line of Business and Space
Systems staff Administrative Team; proactively collaborate with a
highly-motivated, can-do spirit.
- Demonstrate initiative, discretion and tact in managing email,
telephone calls and other requests.
- Ensure all correspondence is accurate, complete and properly
- Utilize personal computer and standard desktop software (full
complement of Microsoft Office Suite) to access LM systems, compose
correspondence and create spreadsheets and presentation charts.
- Assure administrative detail on all projects: update and status
delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines; handle all
inquiries within capacity; provide backup materials for callbacks;
fix commitments to maximize leaders' time efficiency; screen
visitors to control interruptions and preserve leaders' schedules;
provide meeting backup data as needed and arrange all amenities for
- Pursue opportunities to change or lean out processes or
- Determine priorities in regards to non-routine situations.
- Perform additional special assignments as required in support of
the program executive staff.
- Attend critical meetings to record minutes and action items
- Previous experience working with executive-level leadership.
- Advanced level of competency with Microsoft Office Suite
(Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Previous experience coordinating complex travel arrangements and
reconciliation of expense reports.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on
- Proven project management skills (such as planning events).
- Must demonstrate situational awareness to prioritize
- Current TS clearance with SSBI that can be rapidly converted to
an SCI clearance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the
ability to work well with all levels of internal management and
staff, as well as outside customers, clients and vendors.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to be flexible and work independently with minimal
- Experience with government and/or military leadership.
Benefits of Employment:
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits program here:
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing
interest in this position and could be considered for other career
opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been
identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be
contacted for this and future openings.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible
Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid
time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the
annual base salary range for this position is $53,300 - $88,800 .
Please note that the salary information is a general guideline
only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited
to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work
experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity,
as well as, market and business considerations when extending an
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated
with this position will be performed onsite at a designated
Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate
work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our
employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day
work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules
provide employees with additional time away from the office and are
in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government
security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Administrative
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Littleton , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!