Senior Accountant Accounting Services
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they're helping people reach their long-term financial
goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every
associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for
the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that's hard to beat.
And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you'll enjoy the
freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly
inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
The Senior Accountant Accounting Services is an individual
contributor who will support personal property taxes, audit fees,
TSA billing and 1099 reporting. This individual will also be
responsible for affiliate company billings and account
What you will do:
- Manages all aspects of personal property tax as it relates to
Fixed Assets ; 1099 reporting and audit fee
- Responsibilities include assessment, accrual, tax payments and
filings, internal and external reporting and research.
- Works with internal and external auditors from various taxing
authorities as well as financial and operational audits.
- Performs and monitors various monthly, quarterly and annual
- Works directly with senior management to achieve objectives and
goals of the department and division.
- Suggest and implement improvements and process changes.
- Implement, assist and /or execute projects and special
- Responsible for all affiliate company billings and
- Serve in a supporting role for all aspects of Sales and Use tax
What you will bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Five (5) years of accounting experience
- Without specialized degree, an additional two (2) to four (4)
years of directly related experience is required. What will set you
- Preferred experience with sales and use tax and personal
- Process re-engineering
- Intermediate technical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Property tax - assessment, accruals, tax payment and
- System experience (any of the following): SAP Financials to
include the general ledger, Accounts Payable and Fixed asset
modules eProcurement system/Ariba P2P Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills. Applicants must be
authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to
sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this
time, including CPT/OPT.
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of
where you are in your career. We believe that providing our
employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in
the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings - 401(k) plan with generous company matching
contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential
company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear
- Generous paid time off upon hire - including a paid time off
program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays
each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time - 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs - including paid parental leave, paid
short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally
around common interest, experiences and identities such as race,
ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation.
BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and
advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range
$66,200.00 - $93,575.00
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base
salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales
positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program.
Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some
instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed
base salary depending on individual performance. Actual
compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, licensure
requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time
Equal opportunity employer --- Drug-free workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over),
race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or
veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable state or local law.
For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide
reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a
place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have
reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is
fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment,
will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you
do not have an adequate home work environment and the required
Job Posting End Date:
Want the latest money news and views shaping how we live, work and
play? Sign up for Empower's free newsletter and check out The
Workplace Flexibility: Hybrid
Keywords: Empower, Littleton , Senior Accountant Accounting Services, Accounting, Auditing , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!